eq2 download, faster then through the launchpad?

From the Orange Box to Minesweeper

Moderator: Crow

Crow
Jedi

eq2 download, faster then through the launchpad?

Post by Crow »

Anyone know a faster way to do the DL for updates then the uber laggy and problematic launchpad?
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

ZoSo
Padawan

Post by ZoSo »

oh snap, you're gonna try EQ2 again? jeje XDXD

don't think SOE ever has torrents or anything else with their updates. It took me about 18hrs to DL all the patches and xpacks when I reinstalled.
Don't hate me because I'm pwn

ZoSo
Padawan

Post by ZoSo »

btw, Ive got the name Dupes reserved for you :P

http://www.radiant-vii.com/ for all the other shit you need to know

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

anyway to make the game far less homo then it is on starter island?
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

ZoSo
Padawan

Post by ZoSo »

yeap, get in vent and talk some shit

btw, i'm not playing today - my cable is all fucked up

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

ZoSo wrote:yeap, get in vent and talk some shit

btw, i'm not playing today - my cable is all fucked up
I join your vent and no one is on ever... actually if you're using vent I've got your old TS infro.

ZoSo
Padawan

Post by ZoSo »

we've had two new vents since then.

pm'ing info

PeteyBoy23
Cannon Fodder

Post by PeteyBoy23 »

ZoSo wrote:btw, Ive got the name Dupes reserved for you :P

I know this is off-topic, but I'm trying to do some work done on my guilds web page (revelationguild.info/forums). We don't have a home page, and I really like the format you have there. Mind giving me some details on it? I love a lot of things you have done with it, and could really use some advice. The fucking Vent thing is awesome.

Please help my shitty little site :)

I'm on AIM @ PeteyBoy23 and my email is walker.peter@gmail.com if you want to hit me up there instead.

Sorry about the hijack! :(

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

I want the vent info

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

Genie wrote:I want the vent info
Going to try eq2?

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

Crow wrote:
Going to try eq2?
Probably going to try to get everyone in vent to come back to Galaxies...

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

Kadian wrote:
Crow wrote:
Going to try eq2?
Probably going to try to get everyone in vent to come back to Galaxies...
:|

shiram
Uber Nerd

Post by shiram »

ah come on, Genie might be obsessed with Swg, but its no reason to discredit him like that
one can be passionate about one thing, and still keep an open mind about other things
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

Yea, ive tried WoW 3 times now. And although my last stint got me to level 25 on a Blood Elf Paladin, im still not impressed enough to play it like I have the want for SWG :|

PeteyBoy23
Cannon Fodder

Post by PeteyBoy23 »

Genie wrote:Yea, ive tried WoW 3 times now. And although my last stint got me to level 25 on a Blood Elf Paladin, im still not impressed enough to play it like I have the want for SWG :|
What didn't you like about it? Be specific and maybe I can give you an idea of where you went wrong.

Honestly, if you didn't have a good guild, that's 90% of why I see people quit. It's an MMORPG, but without the people, it's shit. Playing by yourself is only fun for so long :(

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

Its too slow.

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

shiram wrote:ah come on, Genie might be obsessed with Swg, but its no reason to discredit him like that
one can be passionate about one thing, and still keep an open mind about other things
was just a joke....

ZoSo
Padawan

Post by ZoSo »

PeteyBoy23 wrote:
ZoSo wrote:btw, Ive got the name Dupes reserved for you :P

I know this is off-topic, but I'm trying to do some work done on my guilds web page (revelationguild.info/forums). We don't have a home page, and I really like the format you have there. Mind giving me some details on it? I love a lot of things you have done with it, and could really use some advice. The fucking Vent thing is awesome.

Please help my shitty little site :)

I'm on AIM @ PeteyBoy23 and my email is walker.peter@gmail.com if you want to hit me up there instead.

Sorry about the hijack! :(
talk to Sifo/Octa, hes the man of the website - can PM him on here

ZoSo
Padawan

Post by ZoSo »

crow, you got a char yet? My cable was all fucked up the past couple days, but I'm back in full force now.