Say Bye Bye Clad

R.I.P Home of Radiant's guild Stone.

Moderator: Genie

Horizen
ultranoob

Say Bye Bye Clad

Post by Horizen »

I always think it is funny when people can "dish it out but can't take it".

For those of you that don't know, a few months ago I was trying to camp a boss on Musta and Clad and Kiem decided that it would be funny to turn on a Guild War we had with their Guild and go gank Stone members. Well it was late and I was in a far corner of the map when they ganked me while I was fighting mobs and they killed me pretty easily. Then when they tried to rez me they could not because I was combatant and they were on leave. I was already in a bad mood and them fucking up my game and wasting my time really pissed me off. Add to that the fact that the only thing they could say was "ummm hmmm ummm" (granted it is Clad and his vocabulary is lacking to begin with) and did not even try to appologize just set me off and I logged for the night.

Since then they still have not really appologized, well Kiem said he was sorry, but it was more sarcastic than anything. So from time to time I just kick Clad off of the Vent server (that I pay for btw ... so really it is my right to let people on there) just to fuck with him a little. Other people have told me that he was "crying about it", but he never had the guts to say anything to me directly.

Then last night a group of Stone turned on a GW with Clad's alt's guild and we went out and killed Kives while he was camping the imp/gungan POI on Naboo. Kives through a hissy and started complaining to Genie and others ... still not saying anything to me (really I don't blame him .. .I would not walk into a battle of wits unarmed iether if I were him). Now I thought this was funny and sufficient revenge, even though it was not the same ... I mean it was only 700m outside of Moe and you don't have to maneuver your way around obsticles like you do on Musta. However, I was happy to leave it at that.

Now I guess Clad has gone all PMS and saying he will not rejoin Stone ... which I think is great. I find it SOOOOO ironic that last night Clad sent me a mistell saying that the members of STONE were being assholes lately, and I am sure that is directed mostly at me with is fine b/c I am. But that is where the old saying of "pot calling the kettle black" just seems to ring true. For someone who griefs his own guild members without remorse ... I say get the fuck out and frankly I have been saying it since that day. Your responce to last nights actions just reassures me that you are just a child who believes that everything should be handed to him and none of his actions should have consequences.

Now I understand that Kiem is going to join suit out of loyalty to his friend Clad. Frankly I hate to lose Kiem as a guildy, but I have a lot of respect for someone being loyal to a friend. I just hope that you don't realize later that your loyalty was misplaced.

I am sure Genie will delete this in the name of being a piecemaker, but at least I get this off of my chest. :twisted:

shiram
Uber Nerd

Post by shiram »

well if its any comfort
i'll have seen your rant :twisted:
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Octa
Cannon Fodder

Post by Octa »

shiram wrote:well if its any comfort
Me too. This is more reason why you, Horizen, should just come play EQ2 with us. I miss you dude!!!
Sifo-EQ2

Clad
Babajong

Re: Say Bye Bye Clad

Post by Clad »

/powerAbuse Off

keim
ultranoob

Post by keim »

quit spelling my name wrong.

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Post by RoamingMadness »

keim wrote:quit spelling my name wrong.
YEA!!! Dont mess with Kiem.
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Buttons aren't toys.

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

I'll leave this post up, however if it gets too out of hand i'll enact my godly powers upon the wraiths laid down to you peons. Nuff said

On the peacemaker side of things the main thing Horizen said stands true to a T for me concerning Keim. I hate to see him go especially all the things he did for Stone when it was just him and I the day NGE went live. We went down a pretty steep road as a guild and collaborated; even expanding to new users. That is one aspect of his leaving I will sorely regret. However his loyalty to Clad is unbending and very chivalrous in some aspects, and I honor that. The differences between Horizen and Clad are between them and as far as Keim is concerned there will always be a /guildaccept in the background for any of his toons.

Also, just scratch out all the negative things Horizen said about the Keim/Clad thing and thats how I feel.

Horizen
ultranoob

Re: Say Bye Bye Clad

Post by Horizen »

Clad wrote:
Horizen wrote:granted it is Clad and his vocabulary is lacking to begin with) and did not even try to appologize just set me off and I logged for the night.

Since then they still have not really appologized, well Kiem said he was sorry, but it was more sarcastic than anything.
Are you really that ignorant horizen? I was the first fucking person to appologize to you. Secondly, you seem to be under the impression that i devised this plan to kill you on mustafar, but in reality, it was keim.

OK, if you appologized I don't remember it ... maybe you were the one appologized to me a few days later and not Keim (is that better Keim), if that is the time I am thinking of you only said something after I said something about it and it came across very sarcastic ... if that is the time you are refering to I may have just gotten the 2 of you mixed up.

And I never said that you were the one that came up with the plan, I don't really care which one of you did ... I do find it interesting that Keim is willing to leave the guild out of loyalty to you and you turn around and try to divert blame and claim "it was not really my fault I was just following the other guy"
Horizen wrote:For someone who griefs his own guild members without remorse ... I say get the fuck out and frankly I have been saying it since that day. Your responce to last nights actions just reassures me that you are just a child who believes that everything should be handed to him and none of his actions should have consequences.
Are you shitting me? Name 3 instances where I griefed our guild members.. Sure, I'll admit that me and keim killed you on mustafar, and I did appologize immediatly after because you got all pissed.. but name some other ones please.

I don't know why it requires 3 instances .. .but there was me ... if I remember right there was another person you harrassed in the same manner that day ... Draikien I think ... but I could and probably do have the name wrong ... and right now I can't think of a third I am sure others could jump in and help ... but it does not matter ... .and you need to look up the definition of immediatly ... neither of you appologized that night (which would have been "immediatly") both of you were trying too hard not to laugh about it ... Another that was on voice that night talked to me about it later and verified that it was not all just my bad mood that night. They agreed that what you 2 did was a shitty thing and then practically laughing about it and not appologizing was BS. And I may not remember correctly which one of you appologized but I know it was not done until I said something in voice.

If you want to pick apart one or two sentences that is fine ... but the overall gist of what I was getting at is that you have no trouble going out and doing something to other people ... but when the favor is returned you turn bitch and start crying to Genie that we are assholes ... and he did not tell me that you did ... you sent me a mistell last night. Basically if you have a problem with something I am doing just say something to me, don't be a punk and run and cry to others. I may not change but at least it would be respectable.

Keim (<-------spelled correctly), I still feel l like I made my peace with you and respect you for being loyal to your friends. I hope you will still do things with our guild, I don't think that being Clad's friend and being ours should be mutually exclusive ... however if it is I wish you the best.

Horizen
ultranoob

Post by Horizen »

Octa wrote:
Me too. This is more reason why you, Horizen, should just come play EQ2 with us. I miss you dude!!!
Trust me it is getting to be more and more tempting. When Jeff is not being a stuck up bitch and actually writes me he makes it tempting.

You should come back for some of our space PvP events ... they are a blast ... not that I have made many lately ... be trying that real life thing with a MILF ... life is good.

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

Horizen wrote:
Octa wrote:
Trust me it is getting to be more and more tempting. When Jeff is not being a stuck up bitch and actually writes me he makes it tempting.
Just log into their TS and call him a fatass, it'll make you feel better then listen to zoso ding like the retard in that burger king commercial and you'll come back to SWG :lol:
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

Octa
Cannon Fodder

Post by Octa »

Crow wrote:
Horizen wrote:
Octa wrote: Me too. This is more reason why you, Horizen, should just come play EQ2 with us. I miss you dude!!!
Just log into their TS and call him a fatass, it'll make you feel better then listen to zoso ding like the retard in that burger king commercial and you'll come back to SWG :lol:
Crow just upset because Zo won't log into SWG and give him all of his stuff. :wink:
Sifo-EQ2

ZoSo
Padawan

Post by ZoSo »

good reads in here, good reads :P

i love you guys
Don't hate me because I'm pwn

Styrofoam
Nerd

Post by Styrofoam »

good memories of Zo-so saying "OMG BH HELP ME GUYS!!"

FUCKING CRIMSIN!!!!! GODDAMN HIM FUCK HIM!! I HATE THAT GUY

rofl classic.

Styrofoam
Nerd

Post by Styrofoam »

OOOH my favorite... "FUCK! I DIED WITH FORCE LEFT"

Horizen
ultranoob

Post by Horizen »

Styrofoam wrote:OOOH my favorite... "FUCK! I DIED WITH FORCE LEFT"
Dude ... now that is just funny ... I don't care who you are.

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

Styrofoam wrote:OOOH my favorite... "FUCK! I DIED WITH FORCE LEFT"
It was FUCK I DIED WITH FUCKING FORCE LEFT!
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

Styrofoam
Nerd

Post by Styrofoam »

he did yell it pretty loud hahaa. Man...good times.

ZoSo
Padawan

Post by ZoSo »

dammit, i dont love styro :?
Don't hate me because I'm pwn

Styrofoam
Nerd

Post by Styrofoam »

faggot. DIe plz! But be sure to use all your force first
:lol: