Modern Warfare 2?

Post by StormCrow »

Anyone pick it up? its pretty fun.

stormcrow98 on xboxlive

Bane
Uber Nerd

Re: Modern Warfare 2?

Post by Bane »

Will play it ofc, but not on a console. Never understood ppl who manage to play FPS games on a console, I can't aim on those things! Naah, gimme a mouse and a keyboard instead :) The game looks incredible though!
Drunkenmaster wrote:i am teh drun kand tbe drun,. wtf+ .... P?
<5Nme dream i can see tou I tell you how I fell???

Darius
Padawan

Post by Darius »

I'm still hesitating whether to pick this up. I loved MW1 single player but if it's so short again in MW2, it's hardly worth the money. As for multiplayer, I'm not interested. The only MP shooter that I truly and thoroughly enjoyed was Q3 ProMode-ed. Besides, I have no time for any online gaming now.
w w w . t h e w i t c h e r . c o m

Bane
Uber Nerd

Post by Bane »

MP in MW1 was funny but as with all the CoD games, the hitboxes was kinda fucked up and some shots just disappeared, which ofc annoyes the hell out of me.

The wierd shit with this game is that they doesn't seem to care about MP, like not adding options for dedicated servers and such. Kinda strange for a game like this IMO.

Darius
Padawan

Post by Darius »

On my way home from work, I quickly visited Empik (a pretty huge store with press, books, movies, games, PC/console accessories, etc.), and I saw MW2 on the shelves (TONS of it, in fact :)). I thought what the hell and bought it. Not installing atm though, I've just finished another NBA 2k10 game with new sliders (beat the Lakers with Hawks 111-105, woohoo!) and having a blast with it. The PC version rocks this year.
w w w . t h e w i t c h e r . c o m

StormCrow
Jedi

Post by StormCrow »

only reason i got it on console was because of no dedicated servers on PC (aka no bans and shitty ping).

theres no way to get banned for hacking because theres no admins and it hosts exactly like the xbox version and considering theres 10x more players on the xbox you can see why i'd pick that instead of pc although i do feel mouse/keyboard is a better combo for shooters.

Bane
Uber Nerd

Post by Bane »

StormCrow wrote:only reason i got it on console was because of no dedicated servers on PC (aka no bans and shitty ping).

theres no way to get banned for hacking because theres no admins and it hosts exactly like the xbox version and considering theres 10x more players on the xbox you can see why i'd pick that instead of pc although i do feel mouse/keyboard is a better combo for shooters.
True, no admins really suck! MW1 was a cheat-fest, I mean, who weren't max level and had aim bot? Heh.. Boring as hell to play on such servers. I guess the only way to get a good game going is to play with friends you know won't cheat, but it's hard to get many ppl together at the same time these days. Everyone in my age are so busy all the time, heh.. Babies, work, [insert anything else time consuming here] just makes it impossible to converge on a specific date and time.

/end rant! ;)