NEW Guild for WARHAMMER!

From the Orange Box to Minesweeper

Moderator: Crow

chipmonk
ultranoob

Post by chipmonk »

Man, i wish there was like a 7 day trial. I really want to see if its worth it. right now I'm still doin WOW with a bunch of old friends, but Warhammer looks sooooo good.

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

redeye mountain... god you suck at updating posts.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

ZoSo
Padawan

Post by ZoSo »

hells bells, man. i havent updated that original posted link at ALL
Don't hate me because I'm pwn

StormCrow
Jedi

Post by StormCrow »

so hows the game going now that its officially live? i haven't picked it up yet and was kinda on the edge now that WOTLK release is in november

figured i'd have more than 2 months to fool around in WAR

gotta start farming me up some golds for the new Deathknight i'm going to roll

ZoSo
Padawan

Post by ZoSo »

going fuckin well, so far. the game is real stable, real bug free and all the content they promised is IN.

we've got the best guild on the server, now. we're pushing hard in T2 and through T1. running 2-3 pvp groups per night.
Don't hate me because I'm pwn

StormCrow
Jedi

Post by StormCrow »

if i can get some cash i'll probably pick it up and play around with it for a while, i'll see how i feel about it after i play it some myself.