AoC

From the Orange Box to Minesweeper

Moderator: Crow

Crow
Jedi

AoC

Post by Crow »

Anyone getting it at launch? I'm debating getting it but I do enjoy the life away from a monitor and not having to spend money on upgrades to pay a monthly fee for a chat service with a game attached.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

shiram
Uber Nerd

Post by shiram »

i was interested, but then i am not
mmo's are just so uh... not enjoyable in so many ways
the fees, the people (they are actually both a good thing and a bad), the lag...
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

If we had a solid group willing to try it out I'd think about getting it but I think our SWG days are long gone.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

StormCrow
Jedi

Post by StormCrow »

i know i'm going to be buying it release day to try it out.

but i don't know if it will be able to release me from the cold hand of death errr WoW, but the game looks and sounds like it has potential.

all the hardcore pvpers from wow (called battlegroup9) are supposed to be rolling on a certain server, so i might be tempted over there, depends what other guys i know are going to be doing.

all the classes sound cool, but i think i might stay faaaar away from any class with
1. pets.
2. barbarians (cough conan cough)

still haven't decided what i want to play but it will probably be a caster.

StormCrow
Jedi

Post by StormCrow »

this game is fun as all hell

you guys should buy it imo.

i rolled on Doomsayer names Sturmkrahe

Bane
Uber Nerd

Post by Bane »

How come ppl use the term "roll" wehn indeed you haven't "roleld" a char since like BG? It's used to legitimaze the useage of the term "rpg" in those games, but really, they are far from the original RPG games. You don't roll any stats, not to sure about AoC but in most games you dont, so why the fuck do you call it roll? It jus t siunds lame.

I hat emmorpgs. I wish teh ywere good, but the yall suck my clean shaved balls. '

Call of Duty 4 is fun though.
Drunkenmaster wrote:i am teh drun kand tbe drun,. wtf+ .... P?
<5Nme dream i can see tou I tell you how I fell???

StormCrow
Jedi

Post by StormCrow »

okay, i "created" a character on the doomsayer server, since i offended you by using slang for character creation >_<

still a fun game, if you like mmos and pvp its probably a game you'd like.

Bane
Uber Nerd

Post by Bane »

Naah, you didn't offend me, I was just drunk and bored. Sorry mate, use whatever term you want.
Drunkenmaster wrote:i am teh drun kand tbe drun,. wtf+ .... P?
<5Nme dream i can see tou I tell you how I fell???