EMU fun

For tracking and discussion of the secret "wink wink" at the "you know where"
Crow
Jedi

EMU fun

Post by Crow »

Was transfering some armor between toons today when some kid started talking about crystals and Dant, me realizing this was a total noob and probably one of the common BH terminal Jedi I was listening intently for him to say something dumb.

Not 30 seconds later he says in spatial "I put a ADK on my premium crystal". I couldn't resist and pointed out that he should be quiet since ADK's were put on the sabers themselves. Somehow he pulled out the ultimate insult his small mind could grasp... "prove it"

I love the emu because its free and reminds me of how it used to be but my god some people over there have their wires crossed when remembering the details.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Post by RoamingMadness »

So jedi are in the game or not?
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Buttons aren't toys.

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

No Jedi aren't enabled in this version, holo grind might be a option later on.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

shiram
Uber Nerd

Post by shiram »

i guess im not gonna play this
after all the hassle of install, i had to format my drives, and the little i played was not so great
too bad, the game still holds some good memory for me
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

I haven't played in a while either, there's really nothing to do right now, but remember this is just a test center, it will probably take at least another year for them to finish re-creating the game. I'd suggest just keeping you eye on this forum, we'll let you know when version 1.0 is out, then we will be able to play like old times. Hopefully by then they make a nice easy install package and set up a reliable server.

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

by the time this thing gets working, SWG2 will be released and I would have fond memories of playing SWG1 all the way up til the lights go off.
The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky...the rose may kiss the butterfly...the morning dew may kiss the grass...and you, my friend, can kiss my ass!

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Post by RoamingMadness »

So... in a year or so, your game will be totally obsolete? And they dont even have all the classes done yet.. over the better part of a decade?

Why on earth would i play SWG2 then? I'll just wait till 2015 when the game is out of post-release beta to start playing.
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Buttons aren't toys.

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

Genie wrote:by the time this thing gets working, SWG2 will be released and I would have fond memories of playing SWG1 all the way up til the lights go off.
What's your point?

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

Genie wrote:by the time this thing gets working, SWG2 will be released and I would have fond memories of playing SWG1 all the way up til the lights go off.
Crafting is up on the dev servers, with experimentation... they just need to add in the schematics and that portion is DONE.