STONE vent not for the thin skinned

R.I.P Home of Radiant's guild Stone.

Moderator: Genie

Horizen
ultranoob

STONE vent not for the thin skinned

Post by Horizen »

This is just a warning for those of you that apparently did not know the ground rules from coming into a vent or TS server with any of the former LOG members.

We will talk shit about you and we will do it to your face. If you can not defend yourself and feel the need to run to a parental figure, log off. Since I am one of the few LOG members left playing the game I feel it is my job to try and maintain the level of good humored hostilities while we are in Vent.

It appears that former members of our guild (Clad and Keim) were offended by the way I treated them on the vent server that I pay for and cried on Genie's shoulder on a number of occations. Genie being smart and realizing the ground rules opted did not poke the bear with a stick, and chose not to tell me about the whining. The result would have been me going after these 2 children until they would have cried so much that their RL mommies would have had to get on voice and tell us to leave their babies alone.

Also if I am sucessful in getting Jeff to come back and John and I play more, make sure you are using headphones if there are small impressionable children around or their first words may make a sailor blush.

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

Fuck that, spend 10 minutes in my friend Grimm's house with everyone all there. You guys make a sailor blush? Shit, they'd make a sailor piss his pants laughing. Ive heard worse :(

Nate-dogg
ultranoob

Post by Nate-dogg »

Personally I think a bit of shit talking is good for everyone. It helps to clear the air. I think that there should be more shit talking, but that is just me. I am an asshole.
Nate Dogg-RL
Lecarra-Radiant
Ocedra-Kettemoor
and some other fuckers on EQ2

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

Hellz yea
Lets start a fuckwar, you say fuck every third fucking word yo
Fuck!

Horizen
ultranoob

Post by Horizen »

ok ok ... wait ... now ... wait ... ok ok ... who am I.
Genie wrote:Hellz yea
Lets start a fuckwar, you say fuck every third fucking word yo
Fuck!
/highpitchedwhinyvoiceon That is mean .... it made my eyes leak salty water ... I *sniff* *sniff* think your guild leader should make other people be nicer and we should all be naked and hug til our penises sneeze milk.

/highpitchedwhinyvoiceoff

OK OK .... guess

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

you should /guildremove and join Dark

Horizen
ultranoob

Post by Horizen »

Genie wrote:you should /guildremove and join Dark
now is it /guildremove or /ballremove? or does it take both to join Dark

ZoSo
Padawan

Post by ZoSo »

i remember the days when genie was too skeered to talk on vent cause his wife might think he was uncool
Don't hate me because I'm pwn

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

other way around, I didnt want to get on vent cause I didnt have headphones at the time. When shes home, vent goes off cause you guys are as Horizen said. You dont care whatcha say, and although that doesnt bother me one bit, it does her. I respect her and thus never got on when she was home. Now I got a headphone and everything is peachy