Video capturing

Where does he get those wonderful toys!?!?
Hylandor
Padawan

Video capturing

Post by Hylandor »

Have recently installed onto my computer Adobe Premiere Pro and looking to make some videos(Mainly captured from WoW gameplay).

Just curious to know if anyone has a full version Fraps that they are willing to compress and send my way.

Clad
Babajong

Post by Clad »

Eh, just download the newest version of fraps and get a crack for it..

cracks.ws works good imo...

If you dont wanna do that, just download a torrent that has the full version (cracked) of fraps in it... check thepiratebay.org

Hylandor
Padawan

Post by Hylandor »

Clad wrote:Eh, just download the newest version of fraps and get a crack for it..

If you dont wanna do that, just download a torrent that has the full version (cracked) of fraps in it... check thepiratebay.org
Both steps I have taken prior to this and each time I ended up scanning for viruses -/ Told myself I would find another way.

Clad
Babajong

Post by Clad »

Hylandor wrote:
Clad wrote:Eh, just download the newest version of fraps and get a crack for it..

Both steps I have taken prior to this and each time I ended up scanning for viruses -/ Told myself I would find another way.
Viruses are a hoax imo

StormCrow
Jedi

Post by StormCrow »

if you don't have a monster of a computer i would not suggest fraps, i consider my computer pretty good for the average gamer, but fraps make my system stutter pretty bad, the fps drops pretty low.

but i have been meaning to make a pvp video, just trying to think of some decent music to throw in there

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Post by RoamingMadness »

IMO music tends to be very overrated in a lot of cases for those types of videos.

Might just be me, but i think midi type stuff, old school style music plays out better for just scenes.
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Buttons aren't toys.

RoboTurtle
Babajong

Post by RoboTurtle »

I agree with Roam, I don't like hearing punk bands on those vids.
I DID like hearing a Mazzy Star song on a Q3 trick jump vid tho)

Hylandor
Padawan

Post by Hylandor »

I did end up getting Fraps. I have a pretty solid gaming rig, so not experiencing much fps issues. The videos can come out extremely large, but can simply be encoded later.

Now just need to grab the footage.

Im fooling around with Adobe Premiere Pro for the actual video editing, but finding it rather limited to what I actually had plans for. Any suggestions to some other powerful video editing software?

StormCrow
Jedi

Post by StormCrow »

never said i was gonna use some faggy punk music ^_^

probably some random shit, and some stuff that you don't hear often, and for the battle scenes some heavy explosiony stuff preferably lyricless