Kadian
Jedi

Fantasy Football

Post by Kadian »

yes/no???

flint
Jedi

Post by flint »

I will play, and I have the league settings saved so all I have to do is reactivate it.
if youre gonna be dumb you gotta be tough
shiram wrote:heh seeing as how the only other members we've seen in bathing suit are, iirc, Lisa, and mac...

so yea

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

yes
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

flint
Jedi

Post by flint »

the league is up, it should have sent an email out to everyone but if you are using a new email or just want another invite let me know where to send it
shiram wrote:heh seeing as how the only other members we've seen in bathing suit are, iirc, Lisa, and mac...

so yea

flint
Jedi

Post by flint »

by the way, don't be shy about inviting friends, especially ones that you know will be active in the league

so yea

StormCrow
Jedi

Post by StormCrow »

weeeeeeee

Hylandor
Padawan

Post by Hylandor »

flint, send me one kludeker@gmail.com

Styrofoam
Nerd

Post by Styrofoam »

I'm in
im so disciplined i fold my pocket kings 1 out of every 3 times i get them

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

foam!

Wookie and Clone have been asking what their favorite punching bag has been up to. :lol:
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Styrofoam
Nerd

Post by Styrofoam »

tell them to eat it
im so disciplined i fold my pocket kings 1 out of every 3 times i get them

Hylandor
Padawan

Post by Hylandor »

favre about to sign with vikings...

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

Favre is a dick

StormCrow
Jedi

Post by StormCrow »

i'd totally draft favre if i didn't predict 100 interceptions again this season.

Although i would draft the fuck out of Adrian Peterson.

also when is this draft scheduled for?

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

Next Sunday I believe. Works great for me probably horrible for everyone else.

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

I think Adrian Peterson has proven himself enough now that he will be the number 1 pick in most leagues... Although Favre might make some people think twice since we all know he prefers to chuck the ball...

Hylandor
Padawan

Post by Hylandor »

it should make for a good combination. Now teams will have to at least respect the throwing game, which spreads the D a bit and opens more room for Peterson.

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

true

flint
Jedi

Post by flint »

I'm not buying Favre with Minnesota. The Vikings don't offer Favre anything more than the Jets did (except for two games against Green Bay). The Jets had a top 10 running game and a defense that only allowed 2 more points per game than the Vikings. Vikings rbs are obviously better than the Jets but I would say the Jets receivers are that much better than the Vikings. The Jets were rolling early but Favre's body obviously failed him last season and his main reserve about playing again was that he didn't feel like he could perform at an acceptable level.

so yea

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

The Vikings o-line isn't the best around, Favre isn't as fast as he used to be... Someone is going to pound the shit out of him, doesn't matter how much respect the guy has in the league someone is going to put him in a body bag.

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

Funny thing is I don't think Favre has that much respect around the league anymore...