If the jags OLINE

You can just make that out to cash.

Moderators: flint, Styrofoam

Styrofoam
Nerd

If the jags OLINE

Post by Styrofoam »

doesn't get any better, this could be a bad season... really bad season..
im so disciplined i fold my pocket kings 1 out of every 3 times i get them

flint
Jedi

Post by flint »

I didn't get to watch the game and I don't put too much weight on the first two games of the season but I think we both underrated Tennessee.
if youre gonna be dumb you gotta be tough
shiram wrote:heh seeing as how the only other members we've seen in bathing suit are, iirc, Lisa, and mac...

so yea

StormCrow
Jedi

Post by StormCrow »

i was fairly worried towards the end that the jags might be able to tie it up, luckily they didn't.

Styrofoam
Nerd

Post by Styrofoam »

Vince young was doing his best to give the game to the jaguars. I'm convinced if Vince didn't go down in the 4th, the jaguars would have won that game.
im so disciplined i fold my pocket kings 1 out of every 3 times i get them

flint
Jedi

Post by flint »

it makes you wonder what is going on at the top levels of organizations like the Titans and Bears

these teams are championship contenders, especially now that Tom Brady is out, if they could just get production from the quarterback

btw with Tom Brady out what do you think about a Daunte Culpepper / Randy Moss reunion in New England?
shiram wrote:heh seeing as how the only other members we've seen in bathing suit are, iirc, Lisa, and mac...

so yea

flint
Jedi

Post by flint »

ouch Manuwai is done for the year and Williams is out for a couple months at least

so yea