Jedi

Fantasy Football?

Post by Kadian »

Are we doing it again???

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

espn this time
The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky...the rose may kiss the butterfly...the morning dew may kiss the grass...and you, my friend, can kiss my ass!

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

The Yahoo league is already set up though, and I know how to use it...

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

Genie can't figure out drag and drop to move players.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

flint
Jedi

Post by flint »

Why I like Yahoo over NFL.com or ESPN can be summed up in one word: stability. The Yahoo servers can handle the massive traffic on Sundays and during the major draft weeks. More then a few times I've had a draft ruined by overloaded servers but I've never even had a hiccup from Yahoo.

Also, like Kad says, the league is already set up. As the commish I can just click a link to reactivate it and send emails out to all the participants. If you guys want a new commish or want to use a different site feel free though, I just want some fantasy football.
if youre gonna be dumb you gotta be tough
shiram wrote:heh seeing as how the only other members we've seen in bathing suit are, iirc, Lisa, and mac...

so yea

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

I vote for same league on yahoo....

Edit: Although if you have another one on ESPN that I can join I wouldn't mind..... I'd like to do a second league...

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Post by RoamingMadness »

Kadian wrote:I vote for same league on yahoo....

Edit: Although if you have another one on ESPN that I can join I wouldn't mind..... I'd like to do a second league...
Seconded. Just to screew Genie over :P
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Buttons aren't toys.

Hylandor
Padawan

Post by Hylandor »

league needed more active players

flint
Jedi

Post by flint »

I just started the league up again, it should have emailed everyone who played last year but I dont know if you guys are all using the same addresses. Personally I would like to bump our player total up to 10. Right now I have our draft set for September 25th at 11:30pm but we will probably change it. In general, what days of the week and times are good for everyone?
shiram wrote:heh seeing as how the only other members we've seen in bathing suit are, iirc, Lisa, and mac...

so yea

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

We need active people first and foremost, its totally lame that guys who didn't change their rosters once managed to nearly hit the playoffs.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

flint
Jedi

Post by flint »

I could lower the number of people who make the playoffs so that only the top 4 teams get in, but that would have changed last year's champion. Do you guys have any friends outside of the nerds lounge who would like to play and would be active?

so yea

flint
Jedi

Post by flint »

So it's only me and Hylandor in the league right now. I'm guessing the emails didn't go out or went to email adresses you guys don't use anymore. Let me know where I should send the invites to.

so yea

Styrofoam
Nerd

Post by Styrofoam »

Thuckeby@gmail.com Send me the invite. I'll play again.
im so disciplined i fold my pocket kings 1 out of every 3 times i get them

flint
Jedi

Post by flint »

we've got 5 in the league right now, do you guys wanna start adding friends who will be active from outside the nerds lounge?

so yea

Styrofoam
Nerd

Post by Styrofoam »

i'll ask my little brother.

flint
Jedi

Post by flint »

styro whats the status with your bro?

hylandor and I are going to pull a couple in so I am confident we can have 8 players but I would like to get 10

so yea

Styrofoam
Nerd

Post by Styrofoam »

Edit:

He said he'll do it. I need to get his e-mail addy. I'm trying to get him to register on here. I'll get that info within a couple days. He also might have another person who will want to join up

Hylandor
Padawan

Post by Hylandor »

I've got 2 more who will play

cocofosho2189@yahoo.com
nar2519@email.vccs.edu

StormCrow
Jedi

Post by StormCrow »

ill play again i spose this time i'll try to be home for the draft.

flint
Jedi

Post by flint »

stormy what email would you like me to send the invite to?

so yea