Ugh.. worst night ever

You can just make that out to cash.

Moderators: flint, Styrofoam

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Ugh.. worst night ever

Post by RoamingMadness »

I've been running insanely cold the past 40 or so hours ive been playing cards. Last night, i had my worst night ive ever had. Playing .20 / .60 in a house game, thats very loose, and overly aggressive. I buy in for $100, this is my first hand of the night.

We're playing PLO, 8-handed, im under the gun with Ah Kh Kc 6c, i limp in. We make it to the flop, 7-handed. I flop Ks 4h 6h for top set, nut flush redraw, and check. The person to my left bets $4, all 5 people between us call, i pot it, making it $36 to go, the better calls, and the small blind calls. The turn card is a 2c, the small blind goes all-in for another $50.

I know, right then im up against a made straight. But with $194 in the pot, its only $50 left to go. I call, he shows a made straight, no redraw. River card doesn't change things, and 5 minutes into the night im already down $100. Losing a $250 pot.

I rebuy for $200, and proceed to claw my way... to a $175 loss. Over six hours, i didnt win a single hand. Not one. No bullshit. Over six hours, around 120 hands... 8 handed, i didnt win a SINGLE hand.

So tonight, puts my loosing steak over the past month for around $500.

My wallet is getting very light. Considering poker has been my main source of 'income' for the past 4 months.
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Buttons aren't toys.

Bane
Uber Nerd

Post by Bane »

Man, that sucks dude.. :-/ I know most of my friends who made a living on poker used to play on very "cheap" tables, with low wagers. Makes the losses easier to manage and more plentyfull "fishes" (that's the term for poker noobs, IIRC).

Well, I guess you're ain't going to vegas this month then.
Drunkenmaster wrote:i am teh drun kand tbe drun,. wtf+ .... P?
<5Nme dream i can see tou I tell you how I fell???