Reminder: We have a fantasy league!

You can just make that out to cash.

Moderators: flint, Styrofoam

Kadian
Jedi

Reminder: We have a fantasy league!

Post by Kadian »

I just thought I'd remind those of you who obviously forgot; our league is in fact underway.

I assume that you already know that you can actually substitute backup players for your players who are injured or on a bye week, so I guess you forgot that we are underway. Seriously guys, you don't have to take 0 points when a guy is out, I promise, it doesn't hurt any to change out a guy, and you can put him back in when he is playing again. Perhaps you are forgetting to click "Submit Changes" after you swap your players, so make sure you do that otherwise your change won't stick.

I mean, feel free to not replace your players when you are playing me, I'll take a free win, but I just wanted to let you know that you can swap them if you want too.

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Post by RoamingMadness »

it wouldnt hurt if someone posted a link here
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Buttons aren't toys.

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

I assumed that everyone would be able to make their own bookmark to their team page, but here you go anyway, this one links to the league home page.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/314061