You can just make that out to cash.

Moderators: flint, Styrofoam

StormCrow
Jedi

Post by StormCrow »

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Post by RoamingMadness »

Just for the record, ill sign up, but im more of an 'alternate' player, i dont even watch the super bowl, and will probably forget to change my team around at least once or twice, and probably wont be around for the draft.
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Buttons aren't toys.

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

RoamingMadness wrote:Just for the record, ill sign up, but im more of an 'alternate' player, i dont even watch the super bowl, and will probably forget to change my team around at least once or twice, and probably wont be around for the draft.
Please don't sign up then, there is no reason to have an "alternate" player, since games are played every week. Nothing was more annoying last year than losing a position because some team that shouldn't have won a game won it because the other team wasn't updated....

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Post by RoamingMadness »

Whatever.
But I'm not the only one

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Buttons aren't toys.

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

We've been talking about how annoying that was since last year, it even came up in this topic, what did you expect when you said that? Besides, it takes a whole 30 seconds to log in each week on a Friday or Saturday, or even Sunday morning and switch out your players that aren't playing and hit submit....
Last edited by Kadian on Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

No really it blew last year, how many games were won even though someone didn't switch two bye week players out... Or were won because half the other team was on a bye week or out on IR.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

Styrofoam
Nerd

Post by Styrofoam »

as for draft day being on a monday.. i can't make that..
im so disciplined i fold my pocket kings 1 out of every 3 times i get them

flint
Jedi

Post by flint »

just let me know whenever are some good draft times and we can figure out a time that is good for everyone
if youre gonna be dumb you gotta be tough
shiram wrote:heh seeing as how the only other members we've seen in bathing suit are, iirc, Lisa, and mac...

so yea

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

I can't make any draft times, I really wish I could but I now work nights and I'm sure most people can't draft in the mornings.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

Styrofoam
Nerd

Post by Styrofoam »

any night but mondays works for me.

flint
Jedi

Post by flint »

early on a weekend?
shiram wrote:heh seeing as how the only other members we've seen in bathing suit are, iirc, Lisa, and mac...

so yea

Styrofoam
Nerd

Post by Styrofoam »

sounds good to me.

StormCrow
Jedi

Post by StormCrow »

any day is good for me as long as its past 10pm cst.

flint
Jedi

Post by flint »

Alright guys even from the 3 people who have chimed in its impossible to please everyone. I put the draft for THIS Sunday, the 24th, at 1:00pm EST. Hopefully anyone who goes to church can be back by that time and anyone who needs the nights off can make it too. The opposite might happen and the people who need mornings off won't be back yet and the people who need nights off will be gone already so let me know if that is the case.

so yea

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

I just noticed in the team settings that now you can invite a friend to co-manage your team with you..... That might be a good option for guys like Roam who don't have the time (or don't want) to check it every week, if you are interested.....

StormCrow
Jedi

Post by StormCrow »

well i got to work at noon on sunday /sigh

guess i'll get an autopick team this year again

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Post by RoamingMadness »

why dont you pick several dates and have a vote? that way you can get the most people drafting
But I'm not the only one

Buttons aren't toys.

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

well, Sunday afternoon works for me......

Perhaps you should just make all us slackers get up at like 8:00 Sunday morning, that way most of us should be able to do it, unless we are just too lazy to get up....

flint
Jedi

Post by flint »

Roam I would but only about half the league right now is registered on the nerds lounge so I've been sending emails.

Guys I mentioned this in the email, but lets keep in mind I can push the draft back another week and a half and it looks like I will do that. I really don't want anyone to miss the draft but it is inevitable with the way everyone's schedules are.

so yea

flint
Jedi

Post by flint »

reminder: the draft is tonight at 10:15pm EST

if we need to change it let me know ASAP

so yea