Chess!

You can just make that out to cash.

Moderators: flint, Styrofoam

Crow
Jedi

Chess!

Post by Crow »

www.gameknot.com

My name is doublestitched feel free to sign up and challenge me.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

TigerPrawn
ultranoob

Post by TigerPrawn »

As long as you are unaware of how to stop that nub 4 move(?) checkmate. If you are unaware I accept this duel to the death!

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

Lol I log in like once a day make a shitty move and hope things go well.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina