jacksonville cutting the fat.

You can just make that out to cash.

Moderators: flint, Styrofoam

Styrofoam
Nerd

jacksonville cutting the fat.

Post by Styrofoam »

Wow. the moves they are making.. cutting anyone with any questionable character issues. Gene Smith the new GM is not fooling around.
im so disciplined i fold my pocket kings 1 out of every 3 times i get them

flint
Jedi

Post by flint »

Jacksonville seems like it can just plug any player into their defense and get him to play at a high level so getting rid of Petersen I really don't think will be an issue. The one thing the offense had going for it was a versatile, multi tiered running attack that was hard to figure out. 90% of the offense's problems last year can be pinned on the line but I really think Jacksonville is going to miss Taylor this year. I don't know what happened to Greg Jones because he looked promising for a while there but I wouldn't be surprised to see Jacksonville grab an RB fairly early in the draft.

There's also been some pretty major cuts in the Redskin camp. Fan favorites like Shawn Springs and Marcus Washington are gone. Phillip Daniels isn't with the team anymore and Demetric Evans was a solid role player and the Skins didn't even try to bring him back. Jason Taylor didn't get a chance to give us a healthy year although I don't know how much it would have helped considering our defensive schemes. All this for Haynesworth? Not worth it. Bringing back Dockery and Wynn were great moves though.

There's a lot of talk right now about the Redskins being interested in Cutler. I hope the rumors are true, Cutler is going to be elite no matter where he plays. When Manning and Brady retire Cutler will be talked about like they are. l think this would also be great for Campbell because he is just not a good fit for Zorn's offense. He has a cannon for an arm but his accuracy isn't great and he might have the slowest release in the league. On another team he could find success but in Washington I think he is destined for mediocrity.
if youre gonna be dumb you gotta be tough
shiram wrote:heh seeing as how the only other members we've seen in bathing suit are, iirc, Lisa, and mac...

so yea