2-2

You can just make that out to cash.

Moderators: flint, Styrofoam

Styrofoam
Nerd

2-2

Post by Styrofoam »

With all the injuries up front for the jags, i'm thrilled to be 2 and 2. With wins over the colts and texans, we're also 2-1 in the division. Now... when is vince young coming back? :-p

Oh, and i'm almost ready to say i was wrong about jay cutler. almost.
im so disciplined i fold my pocket kings 1 out of every 3 times i get them

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Post by RoamingMadness »

you're doomed
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Buttons aren't toys.

flint
Jedi

Post by flint »

Jim Zorn has really turned things around after that first game. He is doing everything better since that first game: clock management, playcalling, and just putting his trust in the players. There's no way to say this without sounding cliche but Jason Campbell is managing the game with mistake free football, and that's all the Skins need him to do. Our defense is still our main strength but it's a different flavor from the Gregg Williams era. Now we seem to be focused on creating turnovers and making the big play, although I'm disappointed by the decision against both the Saints and Cowboys to basically give them a free field goal just before half time. Chris Horton was the steal of the draft. There is no doubt in my mind if we played the Giants in New York again this week we would beat them.

AFC North: Steelers but I'd like to see the game tonight
AFC South: Titans
AFC East: Bills
AFC West: Chargers
WC: Broncos
WC: Colts/Jaguars its a toss up but if I had to choose I would say Indy
Champion: Chargers

The South is the only interesting division here I think. At 4-0 the Titans have pretty much booked themselves a ticket to the playoffs but I wouldn't be shocked if Indy or Jacksonville won the division and Tennessee made it as a wildcard. A lot of power rankings have had Denver has a top 5-7 team in the nfl, way ahead of San Diego... do they not realize the only reason they beat San Diego is one of the all time greatest referee fuck ups?

NFC North: Packers
NFC South: Saints
NFC East: Cowboys
NFC West: Seahawks
WC: Redskins
WC: Giants
Champion: Some team from the East

I've given the Giants the nod over the Eagles to make the playoffs this time for fear of injuries to Westbrook or McNabb. They already lost one game because Westbrook was out, and in the East you can't fall too far behind. The South is a real toss up as well. Tampa, Carolina, or New Orleans could all win that division.
if youre gonna be dumb you gotta be tough
shiram wrote:heh seeing as how the only other members we've seen in bathing suit are, iirc, Lisa, and mac...

so yea

StormCrow
Jedi

Post by StormCrow »

Tennessee is going to make you all their bitches.

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Post by RoamingMadness »

you're all doomed
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Buttons aren't toys.