Meet the new coach, same as the old coach

You can just make that out to cash.

Moderators: flint, Styrofoam

flint
Jedi

Meet the new coach, same as the old coach

Post by flint »

Anyone watch the 'Skins game? Running up the gut on 2nd or 3rd and long, 3 yard screen passes that are 5 yards short of getting a first, piss poor clock management... I thought Gibbs just retired. Zorn has been publicly calling out his players for poor performance since he got here, I'm interested to see if he owns up to making the game nearly impossible to win due to his game plan.

It's only one game, but Jason Campbell has been going backwards as a QB since the preseason. His biggest problem is that he only throws the ball to receivers who are already wide open and that doesn't work so well in a fast paced west coast offense. He has got to start throwing the ball to where his receivers will be. He also holds onto the ball for too long, he took a couple of sacks that were his own fault.
if youre gonna be dumb you gotta be tough
shiram wrote:heh seeing as how the only other members we've seen in bathing suit are, iirc, Lisa, and mac...

so yea

Styrofoam
Nerd

Post by Styrofoam »

I was gonna wait for you to say something, but the redskins are looking awful this year. I hope they turn it around fast, but this coaching has got to stop. The owner doesn't make it easy though, thats for sure.
im so disciplined i fold my pocket kings 1 out of every 3 times i get them