jaguars shopping Stroud

You can just make that out to cash.

Moderators: flint, Styrofoam

flint
Jedi

jaguars shopping Stroud

Post by flint »

They want a 2nd round pick for him. Obviously the Snyder's name will come up in trade rumors not only because of his reputation for pulling in aging, big name players but also because the Skins have a major need at DT. Stroud is a great player but I honestly don't want this to happen because the Redskins need to start thinking about the future.
if youre gonna be dumb you gotta be tough
shiram wrote:heh seeing as how the only other members we've seen in bathing suit are, iirc, Lisa, and mac...

so yea

Styrofoam
Nerd

Post by Styrofoam »

stroud's problem isn't his age... its his ankle. Anyone who gets stroud is probably going to be screwed. I see The redskins pulling the trigger on this deal tbh.
im so disciplined i fold my pocket kings 1 out of every 3 times i get them

flint
Jedi

Post by flint »

Stroud is going to the Bills. If the Redskins are going to trade for anyone this year I hope its the DT from the Jets and thats it.
if youre gonna be dumb you gotta be tough
shiram wrote:heh seeing as how the only other members we've seen in bathing suit are, iirc, Lisa, and mac...

so yea

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Post by RoamingMadness »

Man i just hope they get LJ

>.> teehee
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Buttons aren't toys.