Week 6 is over

You can just make that out to cash.

Moderators: flint, Styrofoam

Crow
Jedi

Week 6 is over

Post by Crow »

Flying Squirrels take the lead with a great day by LT to counter Adrian Peterson being a total dickhead and getting 40 points.

Two teams 5-1 right now with a late monday night game to round out the week. Standing will be updated asap but estimated to be.

Genie is 2-4
Roam is 4-2
Foam is 2-4
kadian is 2-4
Stormcrow is 0-6 (one player playing tonight) vs storm crow 40 point difference with stormie having one player playing tonight.
Flint is 4-2
and the week rounds out with me and hylandor at 5-1, only difference is I have more overall points to take the lead.

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

My Radiant league, im the only 6-0 :|
The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky...the rose may kiss the butterfly...the morning dew may kiss the grass...and you, my friend, can kiss my ass!

Hylandor
Padawan

Post by Hylandor »

I managed to get Adrian Peterson AND LT in my other league of 12 people :)

Good game crow, I'll get you back

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

Hylandor wrote:I managed to get Adrian Peterson AND LT in my other league of 12 people :)

Good game crow, I'll get you back
128 points total for the win, thank God LT had a sweet run or I'd have been dead at 80ish points. Guessing you had a single game record in your other league.

StormCrow
Jedi

Post by StormCrow »

i kinda stopped bothering to mess with my team after i forgot to play willie parker over edgerrin james and lost by like 4 points.

fucking submit changes button.