Week 2..

You can just make that out to cash.

Moderators: flint, Styrofoam

Styrofoam
Nerd

Week 2..

Post by Styrofoam »

HOLY COW! My team is looking pretty amazing right now i think. 2 TDs for TJ Housemenzada and Andre Johnson.. a TD for warrick Dunn...
im so disciplined i fold my pocket kings 1 out of every 3 times i get them

Hylandor
Padawan

Post by Hylandor »

Some crazy games today

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

Being from Green Bay its hard to curse Donald Drivers name while cheering for him at the same time.

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

When do we get to see the scores? I can't see any yet, but last week I could see them right away.

flint
Jedi

Post by flint »

Kadian they give you stat tracker for the first game but you have to buy it if you want it after that, which is why you could see it for the first week. The scores are normally updated by the next morning but sometimes they are a little late and they won't get updated til noonish.

The thing is, when you have a team as good as mine you don't need to know the score to know that you're winning.
if youre gonna be dumb you gotta be tough
shiram wrote:heh seeing as how the only other members we've seen in bathing suit are, iirc, Lisa, and mac...

so yea

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

Next year, we should do espn, I find its MUCH cooler than this one...

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/fantasycas ... 2&teamId=9
The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky...the rose may kiss the butterfly...the morning dew may kiss the grass...and you, my friend, can kiss my ass!

StormCrow
Jedi

Post by StormCrow »

i'm not doing too bad, but i'm leading by 1 point, and my only player that hasnt played is Donovan Mcnabb, whereas my opponent has a WR and a RB to go. so i probably lose, unless Mcnabb does AMAZING tommorrow.

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

Yea, that should be a close one, Storm. But both my guys are playing against each other, so unless mcnabb sucks and my washington dude does awesome, its gonna be a horserace
The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky...the rose may kiss the butterfly...the morning dew may kiss the grass...and you, my friend, can kiss my ass!

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

I'm going to win.