Incredible Hulk

Movies, books and other non-gaming fun.

Moderator: shiram

Genie
Jedi

Incredible Hulk

Post by Genie »

I know a lot of people are looking at this movie thinking back on the 01 release of the original hulk movie and saying "I hate sequels, especially to bad movies"

This film was not a sequel and was not tied to the original movie in any way shape or form. In fact, this movie was FAR superior. I thuroughly enjoyed this film. It was very loud, and very scary at times. My wife got terribly frightened even though there wasnt a lot of horrific things in it (if any imo)
A little 4 yr old boy sitting behind me started crying the first time hulk came on screen. I think it had a lot to do with the theaters digital sound system.

the story was done well, and the origin wasnt really done like in most movies; it basically pushed through it without having to spend a half ho ur on it. Overall the theme was great. The ending was meh, but the fight scenes were sweet. Hulk looked ten times better in this one for sure. Ripped and roarin. HULK SMASH!@@#$!

7/10 imo.
Cant wait for avengers! :D
The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky...the rose may kiss the butterfly...the morning dew may kiss the grass...and you, my friend, can kiss my ass!

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

Did Nick Nolte freak out with horrible dialog at the very end?
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

Uhm no, nick nolte wasnt in the film
The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky...the rose may kiss the butterfly...the morning dew may kiss the grass...and you, my friend, can kiss my ass!

shiram
Uber Nerd

Post by shiram »

probably try to see this this week<
mildly anxious to see this one
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

shiram
Uber Nerd

Post by shiram »

this movie was what an hulk movie should be, imo
theres alot of smashing, jumping, crushing and huge green monsters

and at about 105 minutes, it manages to fill that up without too much sluggishness

i'd say marvel studios is 2 for 2
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.