Star Wars Fans: Inside!

Movies, books and other non-gaming fun.

Moderator: shiram

Genie
Jedi

Star Wars Fans: Inside!

Post by Genie »

http://www.starwars.com/video/view/000478.html

Scutch gave me this last night. Zomg, I dont care how often he milks it, I wants it more.

Order of people to worship
God > Jesus > Lucas
Need I say more?
The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky...the rose may kiss the butterfly...the morning dew may kiss the grass...and you, my friend, can kiss my ass!

shiram
Uber Nerd

Post by shiram »

decent
i guess i preferred the more cartoonish style of the previous clone wars,who needs to see an animated Hayden Christensen?
beyond that, it looks cool
im more anxious about the force unleashed game actually
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

This is s'posed to be a movie, then spin off to a television series on cartoon network/TNT
The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky...the rose may kiss the butterfly...the morning dew may kiss the grass...and you, my friend, can kiss my ass!

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

I'd rather see things done animated that should have been done CGI the last time. Ventress force choking a clone trooper to get info was great.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

Theres an indiana jones trailer on there too, but I wasnt able to get it to work right :|

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

I looked at the Indiana Jones trailer, it actually looks ok, I'm looking forward to seeing it. The Star Wars stuff looks cool too, I will be seeing that as well.

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

You know what else you should see Kad
SWG: Heroic instances

Bane
Uber Nerd

Post by Bane »

Heh, I've read 'boot this but never seen anything 'til now. Looks really fucking cool, imo!

There's a ton of cool stories and events to be told around what is shown in the movies, so I guess the story can become quite interresting indeed. Anything involving Dooku, Grievous and IG-100 MagnaGuards especially :D

Edit: Btw, does anyone here know of a place online who has the SW comics for free? I'd love to read'em, but they cost a ton of money if I had to actually buy them :-/ I'm all into anything star wars right now, heh, reading up on all obscure facts on http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page and re-playing the KOTOR games in lack of anything "new" to sink my teeth into.. :)
Drunkenmaster wrote:i am teh drun kand tbe drun,. wtf+ .... P?
<5Nme dream i can see tou I tell you how I fell???

shiram
Uber Nerd

Post by shiram »

well you could probably find a torrent of em
and using cdisplay is great for reading comics on the puter
i guess i'd try thepiratebay

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3906110/Sta ... prehensive
this should keep you occupied for a while

Bane
Uber Nerd

Post by Bane »

Heh, I visit piratebay frequently for music and stuff, but it never occured to me that I could also search for comics there! Stupid me :) Thx for the tip and for the link. 11 gigs is kinda massive for my semi-slow broad band and small HDD though, heh.. I'll try to find some smaller ones first :)
Drunkenmaster wrote:i am teh drun kand tbe drun,. wtf+ .... P?
<5Nme dream i can see tou I tell you how I fell???

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

shiram wrote:well you could probably find a torrent of em
and using cdisplay is great for reading comics on the puter
i guess i'd try thepiratebay

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3906110/Sta ... prehensive
this should keep you occupied for a while
Jesus, huge ass torrent and I'm not even close to getting anywhere on it... any suggestions?
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

flint
Jedi

Post by flint »

upgrade your 56k modem
if youre gonna be dumb you gotta be tough
shiram wrote:heh seeing as how the only other members we've seen in bathing suit are, iirc, Lisa, and mac...

so yea

shiram
Uber Nerd

Post by shiram »

i've downloaded bigger

anyways, the point is to use the pirate bay, in their other section they have comics
that one is just a comprehensive one