Favorite movie and album of 2007

Movies, books and other non-gaming fun.

Moderator: shiram

Bane
Uber Nerd

Favorite movie and album of 2007

Post by Bane »

At the end of each year, or at the very beginning of a new year, we tend to rate all movies and albums from the past year and tell our favorites. Let us do so this year as well! I'll go first:

Favorite movie:
Without a doubt, the movie 300. The greatest movie ever made, all genres included. If I would vote on one movie to rule them all then it would be 300. Other good ones this past year was V for Vendetta, which I really enjoyed. If it hadn't been for 300, than V would most likely been the favorite of 2007. There's so many movies I haven't seen yet, which may have been the best of 2007 unfortunetly.. american gangster, beowulf, eastern promises are some of which I haven't seen yet and which have gotten wuite good reviews.

Favorite album:
Dunno really, I've been mostly listening to older music this past year. Arctic monkeys are great, but I prefer their last album(from 2006 IIRC).

So, guys, tell me your favorites.
Drunkenmaster wrote:i am teh drun kand tbe drun,. wtf+ .... P?
<5Nme dream i can see tou I tell you how I fell???

shiram
Uber Nerd

Post by shiram »

beowulf really wasnt that good, not to me anyways
i kinda feel like we didnt much great movies this year, and while i'll agree 300 was good, i can't say its my fave
Live free or die hard was surprisingly good though
Pan's Labyrinth was good also

album? im always stuck a few years behind, and nothing really stood out in 2007... 2006 now that was a year for music!
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.