Starcraft 2 battle reports

From the Orange Box to Minesweeper

Moderator: Crow

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Starcraft 2 battle reports

Post by RoamingMadness »

There are 4 now around the web. So we're getting the first look at the actual game play.

The new game looks a lot like the old game. Biggest player complaints are the units and effects being too intensive, and you cant find your units among the battle.

Ill post more later.

But Zealot's speed upgrade is a great example of how a lot is the same, but a lot is different.

And the nydus canal is sick looking.
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Buttons aren't toys.

Crow
Jedi

Re: Starcraft 2 battle reports

Post by Crow »

Canal actually worth building for a change? I know there were a few strats for using it.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

Bane
Uber Nerd

Re: Starcraft 2 battle reports

Post by Bane »

I've found four battle reports, all with david kim as the victor. Been a while since I last visited their page, so I had only seen the first battle report before. Man, I think it looks really good! Sure, it may be alot like old SC, but I only see benefits from that. As Roam said, it's alot like it, but alot of small changes will probably make a huge difference in the actual game play. Link to the battle reports if you haven't found it.

And after watching this video, I have to admit I also look forward to the "custom game" scene! It seems there will be no end to the possibilities that talented modders will have with this game.
Drunkenmaster wrote:i am teh drun kand tbe drun,. wtf+ .... P?
<5Nme dream i can see tou I tell you how I fell???