Padawan

Be my pupil!

Post by Hylandor »

Make a brute! It's fun and quick

http://hylandor.mybrute.com/

Bane
Uber Nerd

Post by Bane »

OK, I made one, hopefully you'l get some points for it or something? At least it says that you are my "master", heh..

I don't get teh game though, did a couple of fights just to try it out, but the difference in stats and stuff between characters of the same level is ridiculous. Some guys have "specials" and better weapons and armor, and one guy even had a maxed out agility on level 2. Weird.

It's kinda awkward to just have to sit back and don't interact at all during fights, heh..
Drunkenmaster wrote:i am teh drun kand tbe drun,. wtf+ .... P?
<5Nme dream i can see tou I tell you how I fell???

Hylandor
Padawan

Post by Hylandor »

Yeah, it's different, thats for sure.

The characters with a ton of agility, strength, or speed, randomly received it when they leveled up. You either get a weapon or a skill upon leveling. They happened to get the skill that pumps up something specific. That doesn't necessarily mean they have the advantage though.

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

http://dupez.mybrute.com

My brute is tougher then yours.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

shiram
Uber Nerd

Post by shiram »

this game suxxorz

edit : i got a trumpet, so this game doesnt suxxorz as much
http://delguido.mybrute.com
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

flint
Jedi

Post by flint »

You dont always get a skill or weapon on leveling up. Chris Cahoon's character is level 9 and only has 3 weapons and 1 skill (which he got at level 8). He also has terrible stats so I dont think you get stats every time you level up. I've noticed sometimes when you level up it says Endurance increased and you gain like 2 points of life so maybe that has happened to him a lot. Level 2s with a good weapon can seriously beat the shit out of his Brute.

I hate how some of the weapons and specials really gimp your character. That staff is awful and getting a dog drops your life by like 20. My guy, "master flinter", used to beat ass until he got the dog but now he gets 1 and 2 shotted often.
if youre gonna be dumb you gotta be tough
shiram wrote:heh seeing as how the only other members we've seen in bathing suit are, iirc, Lisa, and mac...

so yea

Bane
Uber Nerd

Post by Bane »

I met a girl who had a bear! Damn, they had a combined HP of like 113 at level 2 and seriously handed my my ass on a silver platter. Heh, this game is for the tenacious ones only, 'cause if you get a gimped char, who the hell has the tenacity to keep on playing?

Hylandor
Padawan

Post by Hylandor »

I have 3 characters, one just finally got a win! She had no weapons, and used a net =/

Hylandor
Padawan

Post by Hylandor »

Crow, I didn't even realize you kicked my ass until this morning. Locked me down with ninja stars :(

Hylandor
Padawan

Post by Hylandor »

WTF, who uses a TRUMPET

Bane
Uber Nerd

Post by Bane »

My dude, although crappy stats and stuff, has actualyl won like 7 of his matches. This last level gave me a huge HP boost as well. Now I just wish I had the axe! (or the bear!)

Edit: Btw, I googled mybrute and bear just to see what the fuck that thing was and found a gazillion guys trying to make "cheats" to get the bear, but all they were ttrying to do was to get ppl to sign them up as "masters" through their pupil link, heh..

shiram
Uber Nerd

Post by shiram »

this is my guido fighting with a trumpet
its pretty badass as a weapon
i got a sai last level too
stats arent rising much though
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

Probably has nothing to do with stats but fighting high statted fighters seemed to boost them with a level. Probably all chance though.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

Bane
Uber Nerd

Post by Bane »

I have made two brutes, and one of'em got insane stats even before he reached level two, feline agility, so the agi is at 9. Then he got masters of arms which apperantly should add knife damage or something like it, but that guy is getting kileld over and over again!

My other brute has nothing, he has crappy stats but the HP boost. He kicks ass and has won pretty much all of his fights, heh.. Stats are nothing, weapons is everything it seems! It's the knife and the club that does the dmg, everything else is just for show.