Utopia

From the Orange Box to Minesweeper

Moderator: Crow

Hylandor
Padawan

Utopia

Post by Hylandor »

Anyone here interested in playing Utopia?

If you don't know what it is, it's a medieval fantasy game played through your web browser. You create a province, and manage it in a kingdom of up to 24 other players. You and the other provinces in your kingdom work towards becoming stronger. There are many races and personalities, each excelling in their own way.

After an age ends (usually several months), you will start over with the same kingdom, unless ofcourse you do not like them and want to go elsewhere.

A new feature was added to the game that allows friends to join your kingdom, so I am in the process of trying to find a kingdom that will take in my friends. I encourage you to check the game out, make a province, learn the basics, and hopefully we can play together.

Heres the link
http://utopia.swirve.com/

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

Thats so 15 years ago...

Back when one of the classes was like 1/10 elite for a/d, it used to be a great game but I haven't thought of it for a long time.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

shiram
Uber Nerd

Post by shiram »

i played a couple of good provinces back in those days
im not sure i'd have the time or will to make it work again though
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Mikeyrat
Jedi

Post by Mikeyrat »

I played it for several years way back about 6-7 years ago. I had angel and all that... Never did find a great active kingdom though...
Old Man.

Hylandor
Padawan

Post by Hylandor »

I have 4 friends playing atm, however we are each in a separate kingdom. Having troubles finding a monarch to agree to accept everyone.

The game has lost many people compared to the years ago in which we all played. There are about 13,000 playing currently.

I obviously haven't experienced the game enough since starting back up to give a solid review. The core of the game seems to be there, but I am unsure how some of the new features are affecting the world.

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

I remember stopping by at Crow's house (when he still lived with his parents) about 10 years ago and watching him play that game, seemed lame to me at the time... but what do I know....

Hylandor
Padawan

Re: Utopia

Post by Hylandor »

I have 4 invitations to hand out if anyone wants to play!!