Plans work out?

From the Orange Box to Minesweeper

Moderator: Crow

Hylandor
Padawan

Plans work out?

Post by Hylandor »

I know we got some House of Elders officers here. Just want to know if your changes to raiding all worked out with the new raiding constraints?

How is your Kara runs going, if attempting?

Also, is Siggie still with you? Haha

Mikeyrat
Jedi

Post by Mikeyrat »

So far, things have been doing OK with the new raiding stuff. We had a couple of setbacks in that our priests and healing druids were late-comers to 70. Right now, we only have 2 priests attuned to Kara. Just this weekend, we got 2 more and a healing druid to 70 and will get them attuned this week.

So in that regard, some nights they haven't had a group going consistently, or when they do have the make up, the sessions haven't been real long, it looks like. They're on the second or third boss, I think.

On top of this, there were about 5-7 of our guildies who were real life friends, and they had more friends transfer to the server, and they broke off to make their own guild, so we lost some attuned people there.

Otherwise, it seems that the small group limitations on the instances is working out OK. We have a lot of different people with different goals who can usually put together groups to do what they need and want. Kinda nice in that regard.

And, no, Siggie is no longer with us. I don't recall the exact circumstances of her leaving, but she was an interesting individual. She liked to make a lot of sexually suggestive remarks, and when it seemed one of her favorite people to kid with was a young lady, it creeped people out. Not because she was a lady, but because she is fairly young.
Old Man.

shiram
Uber Nerd

Post by shiram »

nice aphex twin avatar Hylandor
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Hylandor
Padawan

Post by Hylandor »

The move down to 25 man raids has been alot easier than what I expected. Closed recruiting off and people started to slowly trickle out for whatever reason.

Problem for us at the moment is how to go about Karazhan invites. We are currently set up on a class rotation, and its setting us back. Every raid it seems like we have to relearn the encounter. I personally would like the new content to be tackled by the 8 best performers, bringing in 2 new guys at a time. This however isnt very fair for the other keyed individuals. Just hate sacrificing progression. We dont have the playerbase to run 2 Kara raids, because it would have to be more than simply 20 keyed players. Looking more along the lines of 26-28 players needing to be keyed, so you can make sure both IDs are sustained throughout the week.