Any D2R players

From the Orange Box to Minesweeper

Moderator: Crow

Koric
Cannon Fodder

Any D2R players

Post by Koric »

This thursday is a supercow patch. I propose we combine efforts and try and fill up at least 20(1440)-30(2160tokens) accounts for ptokens. While I'm not willing to pay for the -dex gloves I do know with my sorc and Styros zon we can clear the level in 5-8 minutes no problem. I think we could use this to get a foot up on some good crafted gear (eth weapons mainly). Lemme know what you guys think about this because we could really amass a lot of wealth and buying power if needed. We could use a combined total or split however many ways as people are willing to participate. Even if you don't have a fast killer like styro or myself having you play the mule accounts while we focus on killing instead of switching the game w/ 3 chars each would speed it up significantly(30sec-1min per run) in my mind.

Lemme know what you d00dz think.

flint
Jedi

Post by flint »

Id definitely be down for this as a killer while the rest of you worry about getting low levels in the games and I really dont need a big share of those tokens because my sorc is pretty much done and then all I want is a throwbarb

but I have two tests this week and one of them happens to be on thursday so I wont be able to log on until after that (I might not be on until like 6pm)
if youre gonna be dumb you gotta be tough
shiram wrote:heh seeing as how the only other members we've seen in bathing suit are, iirc, Lisa, and mac...

so yea

Koric
Cannon Fodder

Post by Koric »

Luckily I don't have school thursdays so hopefully I can log a good ammount of hours in. Any ammount of help would definitely be welcome though.

Seph
ultranoob

Post by Seph »

*Carnage-DVS
*KeKe

Old sorc tower person, remember a lot of people from those days, clan tt, pvpeast etc.
Will be super cowing on softcore and hardcore onn thursday, got 8 accounts of rushed chars, and one bugged zon.

Styrofoam
Nerd

Post by Styrofoam »

Koric, check your PM

Welcome Seph. Spread the word, and make a post in the lounge and introduce yourself.