Star Wars: The Old Republic

From the Orange Box to Minesweeper

Moderator: Crow

Kadian
Jedi

Star Wars: The Old Republic

Post by Kadian »

Beta Testing, at the worst possible time, but I will give it a try anyway. Anyone else get the e-mail?
Attachments
betatest.jpg

Crow
Jedi

Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic

Post by Crow »

Dude hit me up this weekend we'll tear it up. I got mine along with a bunch of the really old school stone guys.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Post by RoamingMadness »

I signed up, don't know if i'll make it into the beta.
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Buttons aren't toys.

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

My stupid computer won't finish this gigantic download, I'm not sure if it is going to work, but if it does I will be able to play tomorrow...

shiram
Uber Nerd

Post by shiram »

Got an invite too, but a 20 gig download and I could only play on sunday afternoon, for a game that looks like any other MMO?
Did not work out.

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

http://www.swtor.com/guilds/148807/gwar

If anyone plans to play with the old Galaxies boys, we've got the core pvp group from the old days and most of the guys who still play or are active from the LoG / Stone merger.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

Or if anyone wants to play with Stone V2.0

http://www.swtor.com/guilds/132840/stone

But those fags want to get onto a RP PVP server and still live in their mothers basements. :wink:

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

Hey, fuck you crow! j/k
I told malt to set you guys up as adversaries, so we link to the same server. I dunno if we can make sith and repub on the same server. If we can, im totally getting a sith dude in GWAR with you guys.
The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky...the rose may kiss the butterfly...the morning dew may kiss the grass...and you, my friend, can kiss my ass!

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

I'm in for this weekends testing again, anybody else in?

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

Kadian wrote:I'm in for this weekends testing again, anybody else in?
We need to skip Jake's this weekend, we have far more important things to do.

Whats the plan this time around? are you going to stick with your inquisitor or try something new? I'm thinking this time around I won't waste 6 hours on a Agent and just roll another Inquisitor or try a Bounty Hunter. If I go Inq I can run through the questing pretty fast and if we can manage to get on at the same time bust some of the story out.

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

Sounds like we should do different characters because it always said something about 2 Inquisitors can't do the Inquisitor quests at the same time or something... It doesn't matter to me, I would do that one again or try something different if you want to do Inquisitor again...

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

Kadian wrote:Sounds like we should do different characters because it always said something about 2 Inquisitors can't do the Inquisitor quests at the same time or something... It doesn't matter to me, I would do that one again or try something different if you want to do Inquisitor again...
by now you should have gotten your test start date, I wish all four starting classes could start on the same planet it would open up alot more options. I'd roll a warrior if you went inquis.

Styrofoam
Nerd

Post by Styrofoam »

I just preordered the game... let me know what server you guys will be on, and i'll be right there with you guys. just so you know!
im so disciplined i fold my pocket kings 1 out of every 3 times i get them

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

My old inqis is dead and in limbo. I think they switched our server from pvp to pve and f'd the database.

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

I finally tried to log in and it's downloading another 11.5GB download, I may not be on until tomorrow...

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

My old toon is gone, went to prophecy of the five and rerolled a new inq. 1-10 in under 3 hours.

space bar lets you skip the converstations.

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

this thing pretty much doesn't download unless the program is front and center and I don't close the lid, and even then it's slow, so I still have about 8 GB to go...

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

this is ridiculous, by the time this thing finishes downloading and installing I'll have about an hour left to play. I tried to download it overnight but of course my stupid laptop shut off at some point so it didn't get very far...

Styrofoam
Nerd

Post by Styrofoam »

I am working on getting thebeta download. Where you guys at?
im so disciplined i fold my pocket kings 1 out of every 3 times i get them

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

A 4.5 GB part of the download has restarted about 5 times, I guess I won't be playing this weekend, I'm done staring at this stupid thing...