Runes of magic

From the Orange Box to Minesweeper

Moderator: Crow

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Runes of magic

Post by RoamingMadness »

I don't know much about this game, but i have a few friends playing. It's an MMO, i hear its a bit like WoW.

Except you can dual class.

Oh, and it's free. And this weekend there is double xp. And if you check out some of the mmo guide sites they're giving away free xp item pack's.

I haven't played it yet, if you have please comment. Either way, its free. And who wouldn't want to go priest/rouge?
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Buttons aren't toys.

Darius
Padawan

Re: Runes of magic

Post by Darius »

I tried it a few months ago. I found myself playing it for only a week or so, so I uninstalled it.

It was a nice game with decent graphics, a large world, a ton of classes and gear but it didn't feel right. It didn't feel exciting to explore, roam around the world, get new stuff. It was kind of soulless, it's even hard to describe, but I didn't enjoy it.

Meanwhile, they have upgraded/expanded it a lot so I might enjoy it now but to be honest, I doubt it. New content won't make it less bland.
w w w . t h e w i t c h e r . c o m