Why hello!

Good friends. Good times. Open bar.

Moderators: Bane, shiram

Dx2x
ultranoob

Why hello!

Post by Dx2x »

Just the random hi post that I sometimes make. Give me a brief summary of how your lives are going!

Mikeyrat
Jedi

Post by Mikeyrat »

Damn, if Skit, Lu and Darius show up this week, we'll have been completely restored!
Old Man.

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

I'd like to see HF and lolth back too myself :|
Maybe pluq and shorty too

shiram
Uber Nerd

Post by shiram »

uhm Dar?

anyways welcome back Dx, now if you could just, you know, stay and post?
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

The Mac
Cannon Fodder

Post by The Mac »

ULTRANOOBLAR!!!!!

(yup, you still don't have enough posts to get out of it).

Good to see you back (for a little at least).

Brief summary: Re-elected as president of the Computer Science Society on campus, pulling good grades and making contacts with professors, doing some work on the Computer Science School Council, working 4-5 days a week to pay tuition, hanging out with friends, and spending time with a wonderful woman. Notice I didn't mention sleep, or videogames.

Oh well, it's fun, and that's what's important.

Do we get a Dx summary?
Sometimes you really have to wonder about the feasibility of an elephant deflowering a fly...

Bane
Uber Nerd

Post by Bane »

Welcome you UlTra-no.0b!1!!1!11onetwo!!2

Haha, this óne may prove to be quite handy :D just copy and past whereever needed :D :D

Anyways, welcome, if ya want a quick sum-up of my life, there's a separate thread..
Drunkenmaster wrote:i am teh drun kand tbe drun,. wtf+ .... P?
<5Nme dream i can see tou I tell you how I fell???

Dx2x
ultranoob

Post by Dx2x »

The Mac wrote:Do we get a Dx summary?
Plugging away at school. Going to University of Nebraska-Omaha, majoring in physics currently but that is soon to change. Not sure what it will change to, but yeah.

Worked at UPS for about 6 months until my elbow got fucked up. At 20 years old I figure the extra spending cash isn't worth destroying my joints. Currently bumming it.

Met an awesome girl, been spending a bit of time with her. She's busy, school, work, swim team, research, etc... makes me feel like a lazy pile of crap sometimes, haha.

As far as gaming goes, it's rather limited. I reactivated daoc a couple weeks ago for some time killing, and it's actually pretty fun. Other than that, not much gaming.

Sorry for the slow reply, I totally forgot about this thread until I was viewing my website statistics and saw that someone from here visited my site.

Anyway... thank you all for the ultranoobing ^__^