Lets get a quick update!

Good friends. Good times. Open bar.

Moderators: Bane, shiram

Genie
Jedi

Lets get a quick update!

Post by Genie »

So I know we normally do the whole "Hey guys, happy new year, heres some life updates" and all, but I thought perhaps we could do an update more akin to our old interests

So I gave Path of Exile another go and I found it a lot more fun than originally anticipated. I have also been streaming on my twitch channel a couple nights a week.
https://www.twitch.tv/geniewh

Current schedule for my stream is Monday/Wednesday after 5PM (I try to start around 5, I usually go for a couple hours) Friday I can get on as early as 2PM, and the weekends vary (I try to go from 12-5/6PM) On weekends my wife works, I tend to stream a lot more.

Mondays and Fridays are dedicated to mobile games, but I usually switch off those after an hour or two. I have been doing POE though, quite a bit.

I ran into Crow tonight in my channel, we reminisce over our D2x exploits which got me even more nostalgic. I would really like to get as many of our old friends back together playing. If you or any of the nerds you might have contact with want to get together, find me on Twitch, or my Discord server. https://discord.gg/G56CYQG
The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky...the rose may kiss the butterfly...the morning dew may kiss the grass...and you, my friend, can kiss my ass!

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Re: Lets get a quick update!

Post by RoamingMadness »

Good to see you still streaming Genie, I'll try to pop in more when I see you on! I thought you guys would like PoE... i didn't play it much, but it's a really great game.
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Buttons aren't toys.

Bane
Uber Nerd

Post by Bane »

ok, so more old school update then, meaning "what games do you play nowadays?"

Nothing MP unfortunately, but even if I have the urge for it sometimes, I play so irregularly I cannot ever get into something competitive without risking either being far behind everyone or pissing teammembers off for not being active enough. So I stick to SP games.

Games: Pretty much only play Baldurs gate EE's with the occasional new game thrown in between. I too did play PoE for some hours and really liked it, but without that lure of playing with mates I just can't ever get into games as I used to 10-15 years ago.

cheers!
Drunkenmaster wrote:i am teh drun kand tbe drun,. wtf+ .... P?
<5Nme dream i can see tou I tell you how I fell???

flint
Jedi

Post by flint »

I still play quite a few games

Diablo 3: RoS

Warframe

StarCraft 2 (mostly Coop honestly)

Heroes of the Storm

Faster Than Light
if youre gonna be dumb you gotta be tough
shiram wrote:heh seeing as how the only other members we've seen in bathing suit are, iirc, Lisa, and mac...

so yea