New Year New changes

Good friends. Good times. Open bar.

Moderators: Bane, shiram

Styrofoam
Nerd

New Year New changes

Post by Styrofoam »

A lot has changed. When i met you guys, I was a kid. Seriously. 14 maybe? I'm 34 now. Divorced. But happy. A lot of ups and downs. But I just wanted to thank you guys for being cool gaming friends in my early days. SW: galaxies is still my favorite experience with any game ever.
im so disciplined i fold my pocket kings 1 out of every 3 times i get them

Bane
Uber Nerd

Re: New Year New changes

Post by Bane »

Yeah, time flies. I'm 36 myself now, though I was never part of the SW community you guys had. Being one of the few europeans in this group always made me a bit of an outsider since I couldn't really play with you due to lag. Nowadays though with speedy internet, that would pose less of a hurdle.

Glad to hear you are well.
Drunkenmaster wrote:i am teh drun kand tbe drun,. wtf+ .... P?
<5Nme dream i can see tou I tell you how I fell???

Genie
Jedi

Re: New Year New changes

Post by Genie »

Never really put an age to the names before. Sitting on 37 myself. You guys were some of the closest and best friends the interwebs have ever given to me, and I wish we would have stayed closer together (Or at the least, in contact)

I've been married since 2003, no kids, but doing well. I play all sorts of games and do all sorts of things, but sometimes I imagine what things would have been like had we, the Nerds Lounge crew, would have kept it together.

Maybe one day we will do it again, and we can reconnect with old friends.
The Diablo 2 days for me were by far the best in terms of the Nerds; doing all things PvP in that game with you guys was a pleasure. One I seldom forget about.
The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky...the rose may kiss the butterfly...the morning dew may kiss the grass...and you, my friend, can kiss my ass!