Post by Styrofoam »

miss everyone. just sayin
im so disciplined i fold my pocket kings 1 out of every 3 times i get them

shiram
Uber Nerd

Re: miss all y'all

Post by shiram »

hope everyone's doing good
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

I miss everyone too. Whats everyone playing? I got an email Crow sent me 2 months ago and finally responded back to it. He responded back to me a few hours later.
The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky...the rose may kiss the butterfly...the morning dew may kiss the grass...and you, my friend, can kiss my ass!

Hylandor
Padawan

Post by Hylandor »

Playing Heroes of the Storm with Flint

Mikeyrat
Jedi

Post by Mikeyrat »

Hey peeps! The wife and I are still playing WoW. Kinda enjoying Worlds of Draenar for now. Also jump on Diablo III occasionally, but I was real tardy getting the expansion. Looks beautiful though.
Old Man.

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Post by RoamingMadness »

Miss you guys. I've spent the last year traveling quite a bit. Spent a good while living a little north of Seattle, back to the dirty south now. I recently learned the 'madness' part of me isn't depression as much as anxiety that I've had trouble dealing with since I met you guys so many years ago. In fact, it's the reason i withdrew so hard into the internet. Working on getting that part of myself better. My best friend had a baby this year, so that's as close as I will ever be to an uncle.

Hope you all are doing well. Mikey, E, Styro, Kad, Bane, Awn, Mac, Flint, Short, Tiger, Shaz, Pluq, Hylandor, Robo, Stormy, Zoso, HF, Koric, Al, Skit, Dar, Phreek, Shiram, Genie, Crow and anyone else I may have forgotten, I love you all. Godspeed my friends, where ever you may be in life.
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Buttons aren't toys.

shiram
Uber Nerd

Post by shiram »

Best of luck Roam.
Those are tough issues to deal with.
Recently, I went to get help as I thought I was having a depression, but I was told it was a burn out.

I'm back on the horse now, but the job I had is giving me the same symptoms I've had before, and so I'll be looking for something new in the coming weeks.
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.