Moderators: Bane, shiram

shiram
Uber Nerd

Sheryl Crow wants you to have a dirty butt

Post by shiram »

http://people.monstersandcritics.com/ne ... ilet_paper

man i would be so screwed if i were somehow limited to one square by sitting
i guess thats the kinda thing that works on those hippie diet things
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

Mikey makes a liberal wacko comment in 3.....2......

shiram
Uber Nerd

Post by shiram »

does he even check other forums than politics??
:P

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Post by RoamingMadness »

nut job
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Buttons aren't toys.

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

Don't get me wrong, she's totally lost it......one square.....I don't think so.

The Mac
Cannon Fodder

Post by The Mac »

Honestly... One square?

I think that if I had a fire-hose, that maybe I'd be able to get away with just one square, but c'mon...

It takes a half roll of bounty to get peanut butter out of shag carpeting, and she really ought to have some sense of that.

And gotta love the "dining sleeve" shirt. Next thing you know she'll propose an amendment, so that way you'll have your "dining sleeve" and your "restroom sleeve" and make sure not to mix them up.
Sometimes you really have to wonder about the feasibility of an elephant deflowering a fly...

Hylandor
Padawan

Post by Hylandor »

Her one square is directed towards woman when going "number one", which makes this a bit more realistic.

Bane
Uber Nerd

Post by Bane »

Crow suggests using "only one square per restroom visit, except, of course, on those pesky occasions where two to three could be required".

Hahaha, she means the day after you got shitfaced and ate a load of chili! :D :D :D Damn, in 'pesky occasions' ike that, I need a whole roll ffs! :mrgreen:
Drunkenmaster wrote:i am teh drun kand tbe drun,. wtf+ .... P?
<5Nme dream i can see tou I tell you how I fell???

StormCrow
Jedi

Post by StormCrow »

I have a gigantic ass, and i need a gigantic roll of toilet paper, so fuck her 1 square bullshit, hell even if i dabbed i don't think i could get away with 1 square.

Mikeyrat
Jedi

Post by Mikeyrat »

She rapidly backpedaled on this one, saying she was joking, but this "one square" shit has been the mantra of the greens since the '70s. Idiots.

If buffoons like this would ACTUALLY visit a place like, oh, Georgia, they'd see stands of pines that were specifically planted to make crap like TP out of. Most of these are on former tobacco farms, BTW. Trees for paper products are planted as renewable crops, no one cuts virgin forests anymore for them, though some virgin forests are cut for lumber... and promptly replanted.
Old Man.

shiram
Uber Nerd

Post by shiram »

theres still some illegal forest cutting
it does happen, but the industry is indeed getting better

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Post by RoamingMadness »

Mikeyrat wrote:She rapidly backpedaled on this one, saying she was joking, but this "one square" shit has been the mantra of the greens since the '70s. Idiots.

If buffoons like this would ACTUALLY visit a place like, oh, Georgia, they'd see stands of pines that were specifically planted to make crap like TP out of. Most of these are on former tobacco farms, BTW. Trees for paper products are planted as renewable crops, no one cuts virgin forests anymore for them, though some virgin forests are cut for lumber... and promptly replanted.
Mikey hit the nail on the head. Using trees, gives people a reason to grow and raise trees. Which makes more land in the long run, devoted to the use of paper.

Its not as though once we clear and area is instantly becomes a shopping mall.

A lot of the areas use hundreds of acres of land, harvest a very acres at a time, and replant them soon after. If the paper was worthless because people used so little of it, the land would be more valuable as a mall. Down goes the forest.

People need to learn to think before they speak about these things.
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Buttons aren't toys.

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

NO BLOOD FOR TREES.

Stop the future invasions of Canada. Use one square to cut down (no pun intended) our dependence on foreign trees.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

Fred Ward
ultranoob

Post by Fred Ward »

When I was living with two students we saved money on toilet roll, by having 3 hooks in the bathroom that had dish cloths on them and we just used them washed them off and then hung them back up to dry

Bingo no need for toilet roll, have some of that Mrs Crow. You 1 sheet waster.

Bane
Uber Nerd

Post by Bane »

Fred Ward wrote:When I was living with two students we saved money on toilet roll, by having 3 hooks in the bathroom that had dish cloths on them and we just used them washed them off and then hung them back up to dry

Bingo no need for toilet roll, have some of that Mrs Crow. You 1 sheet waster.
That's prolly one of the most disgusting things I ever heard, hah! You gotta be fucking kidding me, right? :)

I mean, I'm student, poor as hell some days, but if it's one thing I would never cut our from, it's bloody TP! I need some TP, for my BUMHOLE!

(Heh, I just steel it from school)
Last edited by Bane on Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Drunkenmaster wrote:i am teh drun kand tbe drun,. wtf+ .... P?
<5Nme dream i can see tou I tell you how I fell???

shiram
Uber Nerd

Post by shiram »

bungholio!!!!!!!