It's sexist!

Good friends. Good times. Open bar.

Moderators: Bane, shiram

shiram
Uber Nerd

Post by shiram »

in the grandeur scheme of things though
feminism is still a bitch
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Bane
Uber Nerd

Post by Bane »

Women should ofc get paid the same as men when doing the same job, that's ofc the only viable option. I even read that women in NY, and some other american city, had higher salary than the men when doing the same job (certain jobs ofc, not all jobs).

Other than that, I want to keep the difference between men and women, life would be so incredibly boring otherwise.. Look at mediterranian folks, the women are still WOMEN in every bloody aspect. They dress feminine, act feminine but does that make them 'weaker' than men? Nope.

W/o the interaction between men and women, which is often based on teh very fundamental differences between us, dating would suck, relationships/marriages would such, and everything else too.

Fuck feminism, it's a moronic idea to believe 'gender' can be completely eradicated.
Drunkenmaster wrote:i am teh drun kand tbe drun,. wtf+ .... P?
<5Nme dream i can see tou I tell you how I fell???

Fred Ward
ultranoob

Weather

Post by Fred Ward »

I don't know what you are all moaning about. Its damn hot in England. I've just come back from 2 weeks by the beach and have a nice tan and spent most of it on the beach.

Ahh global warming. 1 week floods and no water, next week so hot in my shorts I could cook things in them

Bane
Uber Nerd

Re: Weather

Post by Bane »

Fred Ward wrote:IAhh global warming. 1 week floods and no water, next week so hot in my shorts I could cook things in them
Sausage?
Drunkenmaster wrote:i am teh drun kand tbe drun,. wtf+ .... P?
<5Nme dream i can see tou I tell you how I fell???