interesting poll results on D3

Time to DIE! DIE!
shiram
Uber Nerd

interesting poll results on D3

Post by shiram »

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Bane
Uber Nerd

Re: interesting poll results on D3

Post by Bane »

Yes, quite interresting. It's funny how pretty much everyone shares the same view, that the DH is overpowered (or at least compared to the other classes).

I'm so sick of ppl whining though; "boo hoo, I can't farm Inferno with my barb, me so sad.. baba underpowered!!11". It's been a couple of weeks now though and finally alot of ppl are finding great builds for even casual players to use when playing inferno. I myself, being a casual player, are trying the weapon throw barb. Just entered hell though, so I haven't really been tested yet.

It's taken my a looong time to level this guy though. I want to play other cahrs as well, I have found good DH and Monk items I want to put in use, but it takes forever to play through the game. Itäs so hard to find rushing games on the public list! Whenever I'm on a quest, I'm always alone and have to start a new game and open it to the public. If I'm lucky, one person joins, but most of the times Iäve played through the quests by myself. That's the major downer about this game, IMHO, not the actual game.

Heh, funny my post ended with a lil'bit of whining :P But, meh..

How fares your WD?
Drunkenmaster wrote:i am teh drun kand tbe drun,. wtf+ .... P?
<5Nme dream i can see tou I tell you how I fell???

shiram
Uber Nerd

Post by shiram »

He's alright, I've just got bears, and that helped a little, but overall just changing my thought process on the build helped out alot more.

I'm going glass cannon all the way, and I got good DPS, but I'm extra squishy. Tried to get alot of all res, but it's not doing much.
The public games are kind of a mess, it's so rare to get more than 2 people in a game, not that it does not happen, but the vast majority of multiplayer games I played were with only one other toon.

I get the whining, to me it feels like the game is not complete, and that I would have to spend 20-40$ on an expansion to get the whole thing.
Right now, the level 60 limit, the limited socketables, the 4 player limit, limited crafting all feel like they could be easily be added on with new features to make the game more complete.
I just cannot get past the obvious moves Activision made so the game could keep making money after the initial 60$ purchase.

Bane
Uber Nerd

Post by Bane »

I went with high VIT myself. Had 17k entering NM and I have about 25k VIT now that I entered Hell diff. Found most of my items myselt though, si I guess compared to the tweaked AH chars, he's weak as hell.

I've found searching through the AH for decent purchases is a major time sink. It takes ages to find anything worth buying when you donät have much gold to spend, so whenever I want to buy something, I gotta search for a cheap buy-out price and purchase it immideately in order to not bid on mutliple items and win/lose after a day of waiting.

Looking forward to entering Hell now!
Drunkenmaster wrote:i am teh drun kand tbe drun,. wtf+ .... P?
<5Nme dream i can see tou I tell you how I fell???

shiram
Uber Nerd

Post by shiram »

I had as much as 18k hp at one time, but all that meant was that I could not dish out enough dmg, and would die while trying to kite!
I'm on act2 of hell by the way.
I've had some luck with the auction house, though I admit it does take some time, it's always fun to find a bargain.