Demon Hunter first impression.

Time to DIE! DIE!
Crow
Jedi

Demon Hunter first impression.

Post by Crow »

Amazon Assassin Hybrid?

Played to level 6 last night and thats my first impression. That and saving Deckard Cain brought a huge smile to my face.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

Genie
Jedi

Re: Demon Hunter first impression.

Post by Genie »

sometimes, reading about the old times and those people giddy with playing again makes me want to buy the game. Right now, ill settle for starter edition :|
The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky...the rose may kiss the butterfly...the morning dew may kiss the grass...and you, my friend, can kiss my ass!

Bane
Uber Nerd

Post by Bane »

Played her in the beta and I agree with you. Got that feeling as well. Most of the times I stood mostly still and use the skill, forgot it's name, that makes you fire as fast as a machinegun, hehe.. and dropping mines around myself for cc.

What level are you now?
Drunkenmaster wrote:i am teh drun kand tbe drun,. wtf+ .... P?
<5Nme dream i can see tou I tell you how I fell???

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

I hit level 9 on the DH, then rolled a wiz to 8 and completed my starter edition questing with a lingering want for more.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

Crow, you dont have the full version yet?
The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky...the rose may kiss the butterfly...the morning dew may kiss the grass...and you, my friend, can kiss my ass!

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

Genie wrote:Crow, you dont have the full version yet?
I bought MW3 and SWTOR, its hard for me to justify another 59 bucks on the chance of pure shit to follow.