Time to DIE! DIE!
shiram
Uber Nerd

anyone still playing?

Post by shiram »

i see kad once in a while
i finally got my hands on the leet gear
managed to get a nigma archon plate and a ebotd zerker axe
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

I never see anyone on anymore, and we never even got to the fun part of being high level and owning noobs.......

StormCrow
Jedi

Post by StormCrow »

i got bored of it quick and sold my enigma for like 750 wow gold from some guy on my server lol, i think i was more excited for diablo3 and not really that into playing d2 like i thought.

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Post by RoamingMadness »

i seriously just don't have time at the moment, i pop on for about an hour per week, so goodluck catching me =/
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Buttons aren't toys.

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

I just don't have the drive to play, and I'm never on nights during the week.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

Bane
Uber Nerd

Post by Bane »

I play like one or two nights per week, but playing it slow, and on ladder, so still far from leet gear. The hammerdin has decent equip, but my new barb who was gonna be WW strenght barb with polearms, has been lacking gear to make him effective, heh..

I'm on Europe as always though.
Drunkenmaster wrote:i am teh drun kand tbe drun,. wtf+ .... P?
<5Nme dream i can see tou I tell you how I fell???

Shaz
Babajong

Post by Shaz »

I just fired up D2 on my computer again and have been working my way up with a FO/lightning sorc who currently has shit gear, but will eventually (hopefully) help me MF some more and trade up.

*shazman on USEast
"Environmentalism as a metaphysical ideology and as a worldview has absolutely nothing to do with natural sciences or with the climate."