This this is true or just some made up crap from a fat man?

Time to DIE! DIE!
BigT
ultranoob

This this is true or just some made up crap from a fat man?

Post by BigT »

The link is to diii.net conspiracy stuff about a guy who has some kind of cancer in his eyes and he called the make a wish foundation (i thought they only did it for little kids) and he got to go to blizzard and talk to mensor (the blizzard head dev) and talked him about the game and shit and also said he was the reason why they put in genders for the different classes.

The big thing was that they gave him an early beta of the game and you can see him presumably playing the game.

http://www.diii.net/n/669080/conspiracy-theory-time

It only shows like 3 seconds of him playing the game and then pausing it to talk about the stuff.

I looked at the video both times and have concluded by doing a side by side of the youtube video and the video blizzard showed off at their conference and i dont think its legit, i wanted to believe but in the video you can see him doing the exact same thing as the blizzard video.

For one he claimed there are 3 classes to choose from, if he wanted to validate himself he should of played a different class right off the bat, but the most striking thing is that he kills the group of monsters in the exact same order as the blizzard conference guy and the two bodyguards move exactly the same as they did in the blizzard video.

The only saving grace he has is the pause menu, which, is pretty well done if he actually created it.

The only thing i can think of is that he created it and just synced up all his mouse keys to it, but the pause menu just looks too legit to go through all that trouble.

So maybe it is legit, but the ingame footage is just way to similar the blizzard video.

I dont know i'll let you guys decide.

Just something to do to pass the time.
When you don't care about the outcome everything becomes easier.

flint
Jedi

Post by flint »

thats just the developers saying hello to the diii community
if youre gonna be dumb you gotta be tough
shiram wrote:heh seeing as how the only other members we've seen in bathing suit are, iirc, Lisa, and mac...

so yea

flint
Jedi

Post by flint »

if youre gonna be dumb you gotta be tough
shiram wrote:heh seeing as how the only other members we've seen in bathing suit are, iirc, Lisa, and mac...

so yea

Bane
Uber Nerd

Post by Bane »

Hahaha, are you kidding me? That guy is so unbelievable he just becomes pathetic IMHO.

After like the first few seconds of "game play footage", he presses the button and after a very unbelieable delay, the pasue screen pops up. This looks like he has tried to match his actions perfectly to a pre-recorded video. Besides, you never really see him play and use the mouse and stuff like that, so I would bet my left arm that is just from the movie bliz themselves distributed.

All his insane ramblings about the third class, the "viking class that's the off spring of the arreat summit guys so he cannot use swords, only bow/spear", heh.. I guess he forgot one of the ancients was a S/S barb.. ? :)

There's so much in this videa that is really disturbing, him talkign about his cancer and all.. it all just seem like "the boy who cried wolf" to me.
Drunkenmaster wrote:i am teh drun kand tbe drun,. wtf+ .... P?
<5Nme dream i can see tou I tell you how I fell???

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

The fact is that it's obviously fake because if you wanted to show a video of yourself playing D3 why would you even show the part that was on the demo video, and what is the chance of him being in the exact same place as they demo'd anyway, I'm sure there's many many other places in the game, there would be no reason to be in the exact same place. If it doesn't make sense it has to be fake......

BigT
ultranoob

Post by BigT »

I agree, if you watch his game play and look at the blizzard footage its the exact same thing, all the attacks are the same and all the monsters are dispatched in the same order with the same attacks.

No way in hell its real.
When you don't care about the outcome everything becomes easier.