DIII Barbarian

Time to DIE! DIE!
Darius
Padawan

Re: DIII Barbarian

Post by Darius »

Nah, it wouldn't be awkward, I'm pretty sure. We could talk about literally everything, there's way more than just games :D

120/10 would be just for me, not shared with other apartments. Internet is expensive in Poland in general so given the connection speed, the price isn't really shocking.
w w w . t h e w i t c h e r . c o m

Bane
Uber Nerd

Post by Bane »

Sounds good then. I wouldn't need that fast DL speeds now though, 'cause after the new law that was passed in Sweden I have to admit the only thing I still DL are games. Here it has mostly been a witch hunt for the ppl who uploads, but also downloads, music and movies, games are oddly enough not mentioned much.

I remember some years ago how pissed off I became when Robo said he had been in Gothenburg just a few months earlier but never told me about his trip. I mean, it's not really likely I will visit the states anytime soon, and there aren't that many european members left in here, hehe.. it's just me, and now you again.

Wow, it's been a while since a thread hit two pages IIRC, heh.. :)
Drunkenmaster wrote:i am teh drun kand tbe drun,. wtf+ .... P?
<5Nme dream i can see tou I tell you how I fell???

Darius
Padawan

Post by Darius »

I've never really DLed movies much, and I buy games, so the only thing I occasionally DL is music. But hell, I have no choice. Most music stores carry only the more popular metal stuff, while "exotics" aren't really available anywhere. Living in Poland, I can't use the Amazon mp3 stores, so I'd say my country promotes music piracy, since only mainstream is widely available.

Bane
Uber Nerd

Post by Bane »

Darius wrote:I've never really DLed movies much, and I buy games, so the only thing I occasionally DL is music. But hell, I have no choice. Most music stores carry only the more popular metal stuff, while "exotics" aren't really available anywhere. Living in Poland, I can't use the Amazon mp3 stores, so I'd say my country promotes music piracy, since only mainstream is widely available.
So what the hell are you supposed to do with all that bandwidth? Hahaha :D Or do you seriosuly DL that much music? ;)

shiram
Uber Nerd

Post by shiram »

im guessing playing games online can be quite a draw on your bandwidth

also you'd think the music scene in your part of Europe would enable alot of small independent music shops...
i usually have to order my metal from the internet, even though the metal scene is pretty strong here too
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Darius
Padawan

Post by Darius »

We used to have a few small, independent music stores in Warsaw specialized in extreme metal. Now, most of them are gone, I guess the market was too shallow and they didn't want/manage to diversify.

Bane, you're probably right - I may not even need this kind od bandwidth. For online gaming, my current connection is sufficient (I don't have any DL/traffic limits). The only reason I like speedy connections is that my spare time at the PC is quite limited so when I DL e.g. a demo, it's convenient when the file just flies onto my HDD :)

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Post by RoamingMadness »

Infirm seriously was THE douche of that game. He complained about EVERYTHING. But my absolute favorite was his complaint about invis jav's hitting him, WHILE he spammed Invis Bone Spirit. Just classic.
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Buttons aren't toys.

Darius
Padawan

Post by Darius »

Yeah, Infirm was a whiner but a pretty skilled one, nonetheless. However, the best necro I've ever seen was Carnal, of the Polish clan Il-vec. He was incredible. Plus this guy from US West who wrote that huge, excellent P&B PvP guide. Forgot his nick atm.

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Post by RoamingMadness »

I guess melee has a different set of problems than ranged against necros. I don't remember anything special about him at all. Except his whining. Maybe that's why he whined so much to me. Wasn't use to losing, haha.

I really miss that game. gogo d3
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Buttons aren't toys.

StormCrow
Jedi

Post by StormCrow »

i wish this game was shipping with the pvp arenas :(

not being able to go hostile in normal games is going to be lame as fuck

Bane
Uber Nerd

Post by Bane »

Jupp, that sucks.. The fear of being hydra tele-killed was both fun and annoying at the same time, hehe.

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

Bane wrote:Jupp, that sucks.. The fear of being hydra tele-killed was both fun and annoying at the same time, hehe.
Lol anyone remember the original dupes on USEast, I'd always roll with you guys and spam hydras in cows, hostile and have one of you re-invite me and we'd all pretend I had invite hacks.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina