My javazon is so good...

Time to DIE! DIE!
Crow
Jedi

My javazon is so good...

Post by Crow »

So my javazon is so good at running shenk and eld that I'm temporarily locked out of the realms. I guess I triggered something with the amount of games I made in a short time. I did loot a heavenly garb though so my hour lockout is totally worth it :lol:
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

shiram
Uber Nerd

Post by shiram »

thats decent loot, but nothing to write home about
do you have mf on at least?

i'll try to trade for a skin of vipermagi this week-end and other odds and ends i need for my various build
last week-end i snagged a harlequin crest, bartucs cutthroat and a string of ears for my herald of zakarum

and my fire druid is quite pwn
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

nice, trades. I need to open my hell pinda portal then I'm set for mf runs.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

shiram
Uber Nerd

Post by shiram »

hell meph is my bitch, the only one i mf with regularity

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

Lightsaber, I know its worth shit in 1.12 but still nice to see a higher end unique.

shiram
Uber Nerd

Post by shiram »

its probably still a worthwhile weapon...
but this is a thing i hate now, runewords are the be all end all

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

I just need a hel and a fal to make lionheart for my barb. Of course enigma is the goal for all my chars because its godly and then some. Then score some of the BO runewords...

I hear you on the runewords being the end all for 90% of the gear.

shiram
Uber Nerd

Post by shiram »

i HATE that everyone can have Battle order, how lame is that??
i think blizzard went way overboard on runewords, and they should have added some decent mid game runewords as well, while they are at it

i have a hel, but im too keeping it for a lionheart.. for for a wizardspike if i find one