I dont know why...

Time to DIE! DIE!
RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

I dont know why...

Post by RoamingMadness »

But this made me a little happier.

Logged into my old dii.net account, noticed i'd only made two posts with it (i guess they reset it at some point). And looky what i noticed.

Angry
Banned

For some reason, it just brought a smile to my face.
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Buttons aren't toys.

Bane
Uber Nerd

Post by Bane »

Who was Angry? Someone yo uhad beef with or what? Cannot say I remember that name at all fro mthose days.
Drunkenmaster wrote:i am teh drun kand tbe drun,. wtf+ .... P?
<5Nme dream i can see tou I tell you how I fell???

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Post by RoamingMadness »

Crow is probably the only person who would remember him from in-game.

But lots of forum trash talking.

The interesting this is.. i know for a fact, i played in game... with Awn, Crow, Flint, Genie, Zo, Phreek, Tomahawk, and probably more... thats just off the top of my head.
But I'm not the only one

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Buttons aren't toys.

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

I remember too, you played the javazon of our troupe

I remember Crows toon, Badcrow vicebob of Borack or someshit
The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky...the rose may kiss the butterfly...the morning dew may kiss the grass...and you, my friend, can kiss my ass!

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Post by RoamingMadness »

As much as i pride myself on my PvP skillz, 2v2 is the best... and the best of the best...

Was Crow and Zo

Hybrid Zon + Trapper = Godly

But Javazon 1 vs 1 is unkillable.

75% block
63% dodge
75% DR (or whatever cap is :P)

3000 damage, with 70% crit, around 50% Life Leech
But I'm not the only one

Buttons aren't toys.

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

I can't remember how many times I got whispers saying we either needed to switch teams or people were leaving.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

ZoSo
Padawan

Post by ZoSo »

i remember killing your java with my babajong AND sin, tbh. even WITH your archon plate :P

ahh, the good ole days precursing hardcore MMORPG gaming
Don't hate me because I'm pwn

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

pfft on euro maybe.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Post by RoamingMadness »

Crow wrote:pfft on euro maybe.
I think he meant me. But i didnt even really play with you and Crow. Most of my pvp days came before that. And i only had the Archon Plate for maybe a week before my account was banned.

I never even had my good Javazon built with good equipment. =(

The main one i pvp'd with wasnt min-maxed at all, she was my pre-lod pve javazon, i just added about 20 levels to her, and swapped items.
But I'm not the only one

Buttons aren't toys.