SWG emu starting out

For tracking and discussion of the secret "wink wink" at the "you know where"
Crow
Jedi

SWG emu starting out

Post by Crow »

http://www.swgemu.com/forums/showpost.p ... ostcount=1

Above link is the basics for starting to install and download the additional files needed.

http://launchpad.thewildclan.com/

link above is to the launchpad enhanced, much more stable and allows for multiple clients to be run. I belive this downloads some files to correct any corrupted files.

All toons start out in Anchorhead, trainers are up the hill near Toche Station, they're generic NPC's. You train novice up in the conversation boxes and up the lines you need to get the profession choice.

Basic combat professions are up and running, secondary skills are currently not working. Doctor/CM Ranger/CH Squad leader and all crafting professions at the time of this post are not working but able to be learned.

Travel to other planets is limited to Corellia and Dathomir currently. By using a standard shuttle terminal and selecting a different planet you can travel there. Starports are not implimented as of this post.

Typing @buff in the spatial window gives you all buffs, stats are pre-mitigated upon login. Friend list is disabled, bazaar is working as intended and showing stats of items with one of the latest updates (at the time of this post).
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

The game is so boring right now, I wish they would finish crafting and player structures, then we could start crafting up some good shit.... Now there's not point in even playing until they get that new stuff in, because you can't buy anything good, can't sell anything, and there's no point in killing anything because of the loot nerf.......

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

maybe this will get you hooked into some real swg tbh
The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky...the rose may kiss the butterfly...the morning dew may kiss the grass...and you, my friend, can kiss my ass!

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

Nope, saw it was NGE and had to click it off... thought you were dropping a space vid on us.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

looks like the same shit I did for the last year I played...zzzzzzzzzz

Besides, we are talking about the development of a new pre-cu game here, just because things aren't done does not mean you have an opening to try to get us to pay $15 a month to play the crappy new version of a once great game..... Once the developers are done with this Pre-CU version SWG will be hurting seriously...

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

Wow, now you know how I felt
The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky...the rose may kiss the butterfly...the morning dew may kiss the grass...and you, my friend, can kiss my ass!

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

Felt about pre-cu or is this some statement about people saying SWG is gay in its current form.

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

Things are picking up, and more features are getting very close, here is the current update...

http://swgemu.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10550

*also I have fixed this forum so that guests can't post, it was the same mistake I made when I made the other forums....