Pre CU TC

Post by Kadian »

It's down again :x

Crow
Jedi

Re: Pre CU TC

Post by Crow »

Kadian wrote:It's down again :x
Last time it went down they tried to do a performance upgrade, it is a Test center :lol:
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

Kadian
Jedi

Re: Pre CU TC

Post by Kadian »

Crow wrote:
Kadian wrote:It's down again :x
Last time it went down they tried to do a performance upgrade, it is a Test center :lol:
Kadian wrote:Yep, got back in finally this morning and I lost everything I got yesterday....I know it's just a test server but DAMN!!!
I know it's a test center but DAMN!!! A little warning on the forums of downtime wouldn't be impossible...

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

I'm still trying to get two accounts on at the same time, could macro a second toon doing boom head shots on auto follow. Or depending on how resource intensive it is (yeah I know 7 year old game) a group of bots following me doing up dragons.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

its back up.... /cheer

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

All right, who is Dukes??

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

These are my toons btw...

Kadian
Amaterasu
Tao-Tieh

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

Loot drops and loot in general was toned down this morning, farmed dragons for a hour and got two shitty AA's.