Old school SWG

For tracking and discussion of the secret "wink wink" at the "you know where"
RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Post by RoamingMadness »

I love that crow makes it as hard as possible to play. "here are some files, w00t lets play"

http://www.robcherry.net/swg/

is everyone targeting mind again?

If i dont have to grind, i might make something interesting ranger? squad leader? carbineer... or.. yea.. master swords/rifleman

CARBINEER COMBAT MEDIC!!!!! i think i just wet myself..

>.>
master brawler
master fencer
4304 tka
scattered melee defenses + medic skillz
You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Buttons aren't toys.

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

A few professions currently don't work, CH, SL and ranger I believe. The basics are there though and ready to roll. Not your 44 thousand profession choices but over half way there.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

defense stacker works well, and no grinding on test center.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Post by RoamingMadness »

Best rifleman set up?

Master rifle
Master tk
4400 Fence
4001 marksman
Novice medic

About 110/125 ranged and melee defense
About 80/125 block

Not a bad pistol set up either..

Master pistol
4304 Tk
4400 fencer
0040 smuggler
novice medic

Maxed dodge, 124 ranged def, 125 melee def
But I'm not the only one

There probably isn't any meaning in life. Perhaps you can find something interesting to do while you are alive. Like how you found that flower. Like how I found you.

Buttons aren't toys.

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

Remember this is basically open beta test right now, BH pistols and pistoleer look to be the best pistol setup right now.

CM doesn't work nor does Doc, but with some medic you can heal. buffs are applied by typing @buff right now. They're figuring if they can fix combat profs first the rest is filler.

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Post by RoamingMadness »

Do you really pick up enough damage with BH pistols? They miss out on lots of defense with all those prereqs.They also have no melee migration, and miss out on TK mind boost

woooot mind boost
But I'm not the only one

Buttons aren't toys.

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

load the fucking game and try it. *drunk*

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Post by RoamingMadness »

i did, and i did.. dueled a few rounds with my shiny new melee stacker... who took lots of anal rape
But I'm not the only one

Buttons aren't toys.

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

50% armor eff doesn't make for fun dueling when everyone else has 75-90% and uber weapons. Whats your name I've probably got loots for you.

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

I have loots too, but I'll charge your ass for them.... :twisted:

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Post by RoamingMadness »

sasori is my nameo
But I'm not the only one

Buttons aren't toys.

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

RoamingMadness wrote:Best rifleman set up?

Master rifle
Master tk
4400 Fence
4001 marksman
Novice medic

About 110/125 ranged and melee defense
About 80/125 block
I set up a character with this build except I did 4000 marksman and 1000 Medic for the slightly better heal.....so far it seems pretty good, but I haven't fought anyone yet.

shiram
Uber Nerd

Post by shiram »

i managed to get the game going, got a char named shiram on there
this game's more complicated than i remember
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

RoamingMadness
Uber Nerd

Post by RoamingMadness »

Does the friend system work?
But I'm not the only one

Buttons aren't toys.

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

No, it doesn't work yet