Mario Cart

Wii like consoles too.....including handhelds
Bane
Uber Nerd

Mario Cart

Post by Bane »

Saw an ad on the telly for this game, finally! I've been wanting this game since I bought the wii, actually, it was kinda one of the biggest reasons I did buy the consol at all! Still don't know the exact release date in sweden, I'm guessing late april or maybe may,

Edit: I guessed wrong, it's April 11:th.
Drunkenmaster wrote:i am teh drun kand tbe drun,. wtf+ .... P?
<5Nme dream i can see tou I tell you how I fell???

Bane
Uber Nerd

Post by Bane »

...and it's in my possession! Has been for a few weeks.

It's really great actually. I haven't played the 64-version, but the game seems very true to the "soul" of older mario cart games, meanign it's basically the same although alot better.

The gaming is very easy to get into, you manage to win a ew races even the first time you play, but it gets increasingly difficult as you move up the CC's, starting at 50 CC, then 100 and then 150. At these different difficulty settings, you play the same cups and you have to win 8 cups each with 4 races to open up the next difficulty. Currently I'm at 150CC but I'm guessing there is also a 200CC since there's another clean row which seems as if there will magically appear a new difficulty setting when you beat the 150CC, which is quite hard actually!

Last time I played I was kinda drunk, which obviously made it alot harder to focus, but also made it more fun, heh.. I'm really looking forward to invite my brother and sme frinds to come over and have death matches on this game! We always had a ton of fun when playing the SNES-version drunk back in the day!

So, my advice is, if you own a Wii, this is worj the money to buy. (Unless you burn it, heh.. requires a chipped Wii ofc.)

shiram
Uber Nerd

Post by shiram »

this is one i'd like to play if i had a wii
the only real concern i heard about it, is that it can often be luck that determines the first place, what with the blue shells and such
but that was present back in the snes version, and i loved that one
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Crow
Jedi

Post by Crow »

Got it, love it. We might need to score some Crow Vs Bane Vs Kadian action soon if you've got it hooked up to the internet.
"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

Bane
Uber Nerd

Post by Bane »

Yeah, the blue shells are kidna boring IMHO. Sometimes you get hit with three in a row, and a good lead ends up at thenth place.. :-/ I'ts all part of the game, so anyone can get the bad side of it soemtimes though.

I don't have mine hooked up to teh internets though, I'm not even sure how to do that to be frank, heh.. I'm gonna look it up, 'cause it would have been funny as hell battling you schmucks! :D

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

guess I better pick it up soon huh?