New Super Mario Bros for Wii

Wii like consoles too.....including handhelds
Bane
Uber Nerd

New Super Mario Bros for Wii

Post by Bane »

Absolutely fricking fantastic! :D

I'm not much into playing console games by myself, I prefer playing'em with friends, and this new mario bors let you do just that. It is truly an amazing game, although not really 'new' in anything but the graphics, and we all know the Wii is rather crappy compared to the other consoles. But it really is liek turning the clock back 15 years or so, and the nostalgia is just owerpowering!

Definitely worth buying IMO.
Drunkenmaster wrote:i am teh drun kand tbe drun,. wtf+ .... P?
<5Nme dream i can see tou I tell you how I fell???

Styrofoam
Nerd

Re: New Super Mario Bros for Wii

Post by Styrofoam »

I actually like the wii for the exclusive titles. Mario Galaxy, Legend of Zelda, Twilight princess. Not to mention the really cool controller. But yes, this game is amazing. I love it.
im so disciplined i fold my pocket kings 1 out of every 3 times i get them

Kadian
Jedi

Post by Kadian »

I bought it for me nephew for Christmas and we played it here for a bit, I really enjoyed it and plan to buy it for myself now... It really does take you back to the original Nintendo version as well as taking from the first Super Nintendo version, it brings back the memories for sure...

Genie
Jedi

Post by Genie »

took my copy over to my moms tonight, my adopted brother got a wii for christmas and I figured i'd bring it. We had a blast.
The fleecy cloud may kiss the sky...the rose may kiss the butterfly...the morning dew may kiss the grass...and you, my friend, can kiss my ass!