Xbox live addresses a cheater problem. Hilarity ensues.

Wii like consoles too.....including handhelds
Crow
Jedi

Xbox live addresses a cheater problem. Hilarity ensues.

Post by Crow »

http://kotaku.com/371745/hammer-comes-d ... e-cheaters

Last year, MIcrosoft's Larry Hryb issued a stark warning to Xbox Live users in the wake of some issues with identity theft and achievement tampering. Today, Microsoft have taken action against those found to be in violation of the service's code of conduct. A number of accounts have been "affected", with punishments ranging from a resetting of gamerscore to public shamings (above) to permanent bannings to all of the above. Those caught, you have, oh, none of our sympathies. Those unaffected, nothing more to see here, move along.

"I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because some people out there in our nation don't have maps and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and the Iraq and everywhere like such as and I believe that they should our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future for us."

Friends don't let friends educate their children in South Carolina

shiram
Uber Nerd

Post by shiram »

gamerpoints are useless
cheating/hacking to have more gamerpoints is stupid
they deserve what they got
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Bane
Uber Nerd

Post by Bane »

Heh, if these guys cheat just to get points so they get bragging rights, then I guess this punishment is pretty darn effective! (Or at least very funny :D)
Drunkenmaster wrote:i am teh drun kand tbe drun,. wtf+ .... P?
<5Nme dream i can see tou I tell you how I fell???